PDA

View Full Version : World of Subways 3 London Underground???

bassist118
October 4th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Is the above like Settle and Carlisle, stand-alone but can be also used as an add-on for trainz, if not why? I will definatly purchase if it is....

:)

Andy

RRSignal
October 4th, 2011, 04:17 PM
No, it's a completely different product. It also includes DRM, which is why I won't buy any of the series.

mity22
October 4th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I have seen clips of it on you tube its not as good as Trainz I Will not buy it.

ivantr
October 4th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I have played it and it doesnt have comparison with trainz. Buy it. Is better than trainz. You have full working control cabs and you can exit the train and enter to another as passenger( in some missions you will need to do it). So WOS3 is a worth buy.

Cheers

ZecMurphy
October 4th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Hi Andy
The World of Subways software is not part of the Trainz series, and as such cannot be installed into Trainz. It is a fully stand-alone software.

ivantr
October 4th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Yes. You're right. World Of Subways have been built and designed by TML studios a german team and has been published by aerosoft. And the controls and the ingame are very different to trainz

JCitron
October 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Yes. You're right. World Of Subways have been built and designed by TML studios a german team and has been published by aerosoft. And the controls and the ingame are very different to trainz

I have their previous two routes in their series, and although the graphics are pretty, their too sterile and clean. Trainz I found to be more interesting and not limited to only a short subway route.

John

ivantr
October 4th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Oh yes. This is the problem. That you only have two trains( same train but without a window) and there is only a route and you only can pick a train. The good things are the Flaslight, the walk mode and the sounds and graphics

mity22
October 5th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Trainz is far better as you can build your own routes control how many people get into the trains and more. I have subway routes I personally created and the trains can get packed or stay empty. This cannot happen with the other game.