PDA

View Full Version : West Country Days

angelah
October 2nd, 2011, 04:14 AM
Do any of you remember this route? I made it a few years ago so it is a 2004 version route.
If anybody has it still on their drives can you please (beg, beg) let me know what the lift/swing bridges are as I seem to have lost them when my PC crash a couple of years ago.
I have searched the DS but cannot find anything that fits the bill.

Angela

Did a search for that and got nowt, but then tried it with underscores and there it was.... Fancy not thinking it needed underscores all along the name...

Thanks.

Angela

stagecoach
October 2nd, 2011, 05:16 AM
Hi Angela
Ive just looked in my 2010 CMP and West Country Days shows up under the Misc type. Just had a look at the content and swing bridge 35 by Bendorsey is listed in the assets.

angelah
October 2nd, 2011, 07:14 AM
Hi Angela
Ive just looked in my 2010 CMP and West Country Days shows up under the Misc type. Just had a look at the content and swing bridge 35 by Bendorsey is listed in the assets.

http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS.php

Hi,
I will have a look, but I did a pretty thorough search on the DS. The link only takes me to the DS start page, not to a specific page, so don't know what happened there.
I'll look for swing bridge 35 then if that's what you mean.

Angela

Stationbeem
October 2nd, 2011, 08:18 AM
Hi Angela..

I dont have this route, but I found a lift bridge in "Compton Magna" "Bascule Lift Bridge 1" Kuid 2:60238:27201:2. Just thougt that might be the one.

Regards Dave

stagecoach
October 2nd, 2011, 09:07 AM
The link will take you to the assets download page.

Link http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_downloadasset.php?DownloadID=100650
or search swing_bridge_35

angelah
October 2nd, 2011, 04:41 PM
Hi Stagecoach,
Yes, that was the bridge, it shows now. It wasn't for me but a friend who got the route but with missing assets and this was one.

Stationbeem,
I got that one and a few others and although I have used the bascule on the route you have and I think Overhills and Faraway, it isn't on WCDs.

A pity as some of these swing and lift bridges seem to have vanished, I am sure there were more... for up to and including 2004 I mean.

So thank you both for your efforts and replies.

Bless you both,

Angela