PDA

View Full Version : What???

nfitzsimmons
September 3rd, 2011, 10:39 AM
I just downloaded and installed bm1970's CB&Q F7B and it shopwed up with missing dependencies. So, I figured, OK, I'll look at it in CCP and see exactly what is not there. Found it was the meshes for a couple of the fans.

Figured I'l deal with them later after I downloaded the A u7nits and maybe they'd have the missing meshes. Anal-retentive that I am I re-committed the B unit, and magically the "missing" assets were located. Is this normal?

BN1970
September 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
I just downloaded and installed bm1970's CB&Q F7B and it shopwed up with missing dependencies. So, I figured, OK, I'll look at it in CCP and see exactly what is not there. Found it was the meshes for a couple of the fans.

Figured I'l deal with them later after I downloaded the A u7nits and maybe they'd have the missing meshes. Anal-retentive that I am I re-committed the B unit, and magically the "missing" assets were located. Is this normal?

I never encountered that problem, but glad it fixed itself. I believe the fan meshes should have been there if you had JR's freeware ATSF F7A&B installed; not sure why it didn't see them if you did.

If anyone else has any problems, please let me know as I want these to be error-free!

jmeinig
September 3rd, 2011, 10:47 AM
What'll sometimes happen is that the asset doesn't quite recognize that you already have the dependancy, and it lists it as missing, I have had that happen to me many a time!

nfitzsimmons
September 3rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
I never encountered that problem, but glad it fixed itself. I believe the fan meshes should have been there if you had JR's freeware ATSF F7A&B installed; not sure why it didn't see them if you did.

If anyone else has any problems, please let me know as I want these to be error-free!
Update: The A's showed up just fine.:)

BN1970
September 3rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
Update: The A's showed up just fine.:)

Great! I was hoping they would. I see you are running TS09, so it looks as if they will operate on TS09, 10, and 12! This is good news, as I only had TS12 to check them on. ;)