PDA

View Full Version : Question

Andres_Nunez
August 1st, 2011, 09:40 PM
I Don't know if this is the right section :o , but i will post it anyway. ive been searching all the US Trainz websites i know and have looked through the entire DLS and i cant find it. so i was hoping maybe you guys could help me. Ive been looking for some Train Stations specifically Low Level Platforms found on many US Commuter lines like the ones used on NJT, SEPTA, MBTA. Im Making an NJT route and i want it to be as accurate as possible but i cant find those stations :'( :'( :'( Or maybe someone could recommend some regular commuter stations that can be lowered to make it seem like there low level. If anyone could tell me where i could find stations like the ones described i would really appreciate it. :)

BLACKWATCH
August 2nd, 2011, 05:48 AM
Try asking the guys on this thread, they are most likely to be using those type of assets.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=76098

Snowhill
August 2nd, 2011, 05:59 AM
You could use any platform spline that you think fits the ones you want and just lower the spline points to the height you require. Use AJS stations with these platforms as you can also lower the height of the people, this gives you a wider choice of options.