PDA

View Full Version : sporbust Content

MaverickLeader
July 26th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Frank was a great creator who brang us great content. As we all know he's gone, so I just wanna find content anyone has from him. Like CSX, SD70s, Heritage units, and Dash 9s.

Thanks, Maverick:wave:

ivantr
July 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I have all of his content. Content from page, but i think that now is unavaliable to share it. I hope that Frank will return one day.

Cheers

masterowner
July 26th, 2011, 06:27 PM
The content is heavily outdated, the content was the best back then but now it unavailable for distribution so don't miss it.

ct_krogen
July 27th, 2011, 04:40 PM
The content is heavily outdated, the content was the best back then but now it unavailable for distribution so don't miss it.

they will run in 10.....

ex-railwayman
July 27th, 2011, 05:26 PM
I have Frank's freeflow tankers running in TS12, I will attempt many of his locomotives when I get the chance, textures may be the main problem, and any missing enginespecs, trucks, etc, that's my main worry, if they don't work, then they'll be kept for my older trainz versions.....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

kurtnielsen
January 8th, 2015, 04:50 PM
10 is the best

ryanstrains
January 8th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Please try to check the date before you post in old threads.

mjolnir
January 8th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Friends,

If you'll search the forums, you'll find that one of the members of our community, n8phu, with Sporbust's permission is upgrading that content and uploading it to the DLS. See this thread (http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?111321-The-newest-release-of-the-SPORBUST-preservation-project&highlight=Sporbust+upgrade+upload).

ns