PDA

View Full Version : NS-C40-8-3pack CSX_SD70ACE

Reecek
July 18th, 2011, 06:40 AM
I downloaded these 2 Frank McCall - SPORBUST Locomotive cdp's from somewhere I can't remember, now I have 3 missing dependencies:
texture-kuid kuid:113556:101010
Interior kuid:52779:55014
Bogey kuid2:55290:11003:1
Can someone assist please?:o

Dermmy
July 18th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Probably from checkrail, I had permission to distribute the skins but not specifically the dependencies, so i guess I'd better take those down as well as all the busted sessions. This whole Sporbust content thing is just getting silly, I can see a huge 'black market' developing for unauthorised re-distribution.

For the record I offered several hosting suggestions to keep the entire collection available including offering to fully fund the continued existence of the WCT site, but to no avail.

I guess that will teach me to offer so much support to a single creator. Maybe Payware IS the answer....

The disgruntled side of

Andy :(

revans
July 18th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I had the same problem. Go to edit content creator plus if i remember the bogies need a shadow for the 113556:101010 are coronas i am not sure about the interior you should fine all the problems in red in the content creator plus

Reecek
July 18th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Gee I'm causing you some grief Andy!!:o TBH I thought it was but couldn't find the link!! Payware is OK in my book, I have purchased quite a few items and of course all work straight off, I certainly appreciate your great effort in trying to supply a free service, but I can also see that it is a mammoth task keeping up with various links to sites for supported assets, and a thankless job, so ... Many Thanks.:D