PDA

View Full Version : The Official Trainz Problems Thread

2train
July 12th, 2011, 09:31 PM
In This Thread you can post a question and somebody else will answerYou

JCitron
July 12th, 2011, 09:45 PM

There' a whole bunch of forums setup for this based on the particular flavor someone has a questions about.

John

JimDep
July 13th, 2011, 01:54 AM

Wow, great idea. Revolutionary. Who wants to go first?

sniper297
July 13th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Where's SuperNanny when you need her. :hehe:

H222
July 13th, 2011, 03:28 AM
Why do people request things rudely??

Jamie

mrscsi
July 13th, 2011, 03:38 AM

Actually I really believe this is just a forum troll probably from one of the railworks forums who's decided to come by and do a drive-by. Because they don't have any registered versions of Trainz listed by their name and of course the sarcastic "somebody else" will answer you is rather telling as well.

Euphod
July 13th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Man, I was hoping to find a place to post my questions if I didn't have any problems with Trainz!

hoborailcat
July 13th, 2011, 04:15 AM
As soon as I read the title I knew exactly how this would go and I must say...wonderful! I'll go get the popcorn!:hehe:

shaneturner12
July 13th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Sounds an interesting idea, but as stated above, this facility is already available in the Maintenance of Way forums.

Anyway 2train, did you get anywhere with your previous issue?

Shane

BLACKWATCH
July 13th, 2011, 05:05 AM
I think kids should get more homework to keep them occupied.
Preferably 24/7

(Hobo's excused :hehe: )

hoborailcat
July 13th, 2011, 05:15 AM
I think kids should get more hmework to keep them occupied.
Preferably 24/7

Hang on there, I'm a kid (does 15 count as "kid") and I strongly disagree with extra homework. Not enough time for Trainz as it is.:hehe:

2train
July 13th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Hey I Said This Is A Problem Fourm.If Somebody Posts A problem And we cant help them then they go to the help desk.

P.S It will give the Help Desk Pepole A Break For Once!:p :hehe:

2train
July 13th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Actually I really believe this is just a forum troll probably from one of the railworks forums who's decided to come by and do a drive-by. Because they don't have any registered versions of Trainz listed by their name and of course the sarcastic "somebody else" will answer you is rather telling as well.

Well Excuse my French But I already Have my Serial Number Registerd on a diffrent account! Many pepole know that! And Finally It will Give The Help Desk Pepole A Break For Once! And Last, Pepole Can See what the answer to somebodys Problem Is If they Have the same Problem.

2train
July 13th, 2011, 07:27 AM
So who wants to go first?

H222
July 13th, 2011, 07:53 AM
I think kids should get more homework to keep them occupied.
Preferably 24/7

(Hobo's excused :hehe: )

No..

Jamie

aardvark1
July 13th, 2011, 09:33 AM
So who wants to go first?

Please read the CoC..... line 12

12.....Flooding the forums and chat with redundant messages, empty messages, advertisements, clearly irrelevant "+1 Post Count" messages, and/or nonsensical messages.

2train
July 13th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Dude stop i dont need your help and stop saying that!

clam1952
July 13th, 2011, 09:54 AM
If you got your username registration problem sorted, if indeed you actually had one, which is beginning to look doubtful, you would be aware of and have access to the other areas of the forum that cover all aspects and problems of Trainz. You will not get many asking here about problems as it's the wrong place

Anyone having the same problem as you claim to have will as you have been, be directed to the helpdesk, those with a genuine problem over logging in and usernames are usually sorted out fairly quickly.
Those people with other problems will be directed to or hopefully ask in the correct "Official forum" for that question. This thread is not an Official one and should not be taken as such and is misleading to new users.

RRSignal
July 13th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I realize that maybe you're just a little overzealous, but try spend some time around here before opening up dozens of threads. If you had done that, you'd have known these areas have already been covered by the various forums. And if you want to give back to the community, there are much better ways.

2train
July 13th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Ay Carbea! I said it would Let The Help Desk pepole get a break for once!

2train
July 13th, 2011, 10:08 AM
By the way does anyone have Nycta Train Wash?

Beattie
July 13th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Sounds an interesting idea, but as stated above, this facility is already available in the Maintenance of Way forums.

Anyway 2train, did you get anywhere with your previous issue?

Shane

This is why people don't want to say anything on here they go to the forms to were the support is given to them you can help there if you want then.

lorenw
July 13th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Ok here we go. He can't use the DLS because he's unregistered, so this will probably end up being a gimme thread.

2train
July 13th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Are you kidding me?Are you kidding me?I just got trainz 3 weeks ago and i need a nycta Maintenance shop and a train wash.

2train
July 13th, 2011, 10:22 AM
No offese for me but this probaly will come up a gimme thread

lorenw
July 13th, 2011, 10:44 AM
It already has. Now you want two items.

Thad09
July 13th, 2011, 10:53 AM
As soon as I read the title I knew exactly how this would go and I must say...wonderful! I'll go get the popcorn!:hehe:
Can you bring me a drink and share the popcorn.:hehe:

Beattie
July 13th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Can you bring me a drink and share the popcorn.:hehe:

Sorry were fresh out from the other shows:hehe:

lorenw
July 13th, 2011, 11:10 AM
What, no more popcorn! What a way to run a railroad. :confused:

2train
July 13th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Okay this is starting to become a Fun Thread! Who wants this to be a movie thread?

shaneturner12
July 13th, 2011, 11:59 AM
This is why people don't want to say anything on here they go to the forms to were the support is given to them you can help there if you want then.

I am simply advising on the correct place to post technical support questions.

It is possible to post them here, but technically, this is for general questions about Trainz.

Anyway, I (like many others may be) am wary of giving support to users without a registered Trainz versions, as it may or may not be a legit copy.
Shane

Thad09
July 13th, 2011, 12:33 PM
What, no more popcorn! What a way to run a railroad. :confused:
That has caused confusion and delay!

Deano5
July 13th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Read my first post, it meant something.
There are far too many people who claim not to be able to register, yet the help desk would sort you out instantly if this were true. :p
Go get Railwaves Bittorrent and try them!!!... :o

Knightma54
July 13th, 2011, 03:17 PM
I do not like this version of Trainz (TRS 2010 Engineers version). Where has all the content gone? Trainz 2006 had many many varieties of tracks, houses, buildings etc to choose from. Where have they been hidden. Not Happy Jan!!:'(

2train
July 13th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Trainz 2009 Has the same thing!

clam1952
July 13th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I do not like this version of Trainz (TRS 2010 Engineers version). Where has all the content gone? Trainz 2006 had many many varieties of tracks, houses, buildings etc to choose from. Where have they been hidden. Not Happy Jan!!:'(

Should be asking in the 2010 forum, however untick the yellow star in the menu and untick show favourite content in Surveyor options, its all there just hidden.

JCitron
July 13th, 2011, 09:17 PM

Can I have some too. If so I prefer no butter; just butter and salt, please.

:hehe:

ZecMurphy
July 13th, 2011, 09:59 PM
For any support requests, please either use the appropriate support forum, or contact the helpdesk.

A single thread for all support requests becomes impossible to handle, and makes providing appropriate assistance near impossible.

@2train
We will be looking into your account issues as soon as possible. However, it may still take a little time.