PDA

View Full Version : Amtrak Regional Equipment

VirtualBeechGrove
November 20th, 2006, 09:45 PM
As agz gears up for its nec release, i've set my heritage fleet aside and have worked on a few cars for our upcoming NEC Package. Heres a metroliner cafe/business class coach that see's service on michigan/midwest services, acela regionals and just about any eastern corridor you can think of. :D

Enjoy!http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1820/renderba6.jpg

did i mention these will also come equiped with cab views, so you can ride the corridor in style with the recently rebuilt capstone fleet?

Corey

Klinger
November 20th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Cant wait :D

22alpha
November 20th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Man, you're really cranking these things out. These look awesome. Still having quite a bit of fun with the 1700 series baggage cars! Keep it up!

Mike

VirtualBeechGrove
November 21st, 2006, 02:39 PM
they have a really realistic nightmode, where the window opacity drops and the interior shows through

PerRock
November 21st, 2006, 06:07 PM
Fun Fun, can't wait. BTW, any news about the NEC route?

msdejesus
November 21st, 2006, 08:40 PM
did i mention these will also come equiped with cab views, so you can ride the corridor in style with the recently rebuilt capstone fleet?

Corey

those words are music to our ears:cool:

VirtualBeechGrove
November 21st, 2006, 11:12 PM
Acela Regional Coach in its original paint :) too bad these arent around in this paint.
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7338/renderro9.jpg

Corey

VirtualBeechGrove
November 23rd, 2006, 12:27 AM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2295/rendertp0.jpg

If i can get my hands on the interior drawings, i will add a detailed cafe/lounge setup a few of these cars had in them :)

Corey

seany55520
November 23rd, 2006, 09:38 AM
finnaly, I'll get to drive authentic amtrak stuff!:cool:

VirtualBeechGrove
November 25th, 2006, 02:03 AM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5858/rendergz9.jpg

brian1993
November 25th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Hey. What happened to those HHP-8's? Did they get sold to MARC or something?

VirtualBeechGrove
November 25th, 2006, 02:15 PM
no, amtrak owns them and nothings happened to them, marc just happened to purchase some HHPs from alstom for commuter work.

Corey

motorbridge
November 25th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Nice job jefff944:) . I'm sorry if i am bugging u but since it's been awhile are the Metroliners,Metroliner cab cars,and Silverliner IV anywhere near done?:confused: I would like to know thank u keep up the good work :)

VirtualBeechGrove
November 25th, 2006, 10:09 PM
thats another story, for another day:)

Jimmyp4
November 30th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I must agree!

posty33
December 2nd, 2006, 07:11 PM
any info on when the NEC package will be released?

VirtualBeechGrove
December 2nd, 2006, 09:22 PM
well, i try not to put a date on my releases, it will be a bit, as it is a fairly large package and will require alot of work as i am doing this on my loansome, so i really dont know at this point in time.

Corey

posty33
December 3rd, 2006, 11:57 PM
i thought you and conny were working on one, or is urs something completely different

VirtualBeechGrove
December 4th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Connys part of the NEC project :)

Corey

trainboy99
December 4th, 2006, 04:55 PM
speking of amtrak could maybe make a p30ch.:)

VirtualBeechGrove
December 4th, 2006, 06:35 PM
add it as a request on the agz forums :)

Corey

ilovetrainz_UP
December 4th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Dang Jefff, sometimes I cant belive how huch work you put into these....

trainboy99
December 15th, 2006, 06:20 PM
hey jeff944 i like to brake things to.:)

PerRock
December 15th, 2006, 08:57 PM
add it as a request on the agz forums :)

Corey

For those wanting to request Amtrak stuff you can make the request on our Forums (as Corey said) here (http://agz.proboards92.com/index.cgi). All requests go under "General AGZ"

peter

VirtualBeechGrove
December 15th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Glad we share a common interest:)

tyard
January 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Might this pack include the AEM-7, And/Or an newer Acela?

VirtualBeechGrove
January 8th, 2007, 08:44 PM
No, just Amfleets.

tyard
January 9th, 2007, 01:04 PM
I meant does the NEC pack include an AEM-7? Your making more amfleets like the one in the first shot, right(Phase IV, I think)? Super awesomework by the way!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

VirtualBeechGrove
January 9th, 2007, 06:22 PM
oh, hopefully :)

Corey

tyard
January 9th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Ok, as I hope I've said before, great work, as I've said in my privite message to you, I have all the AGZ info you asked of me, and that for a little while, I can't do anything for trainz, since my PC is messed up.

ish6
January 25th, 2007, 08:05 AM
wowowowowow:)

PVincent342
June 6th, 2007, 09:14 PM
i cannot believe how great these cars are :D

VirtualBeechGrove
June 7th, 2007, 01:45 PM
you do realise that these cars were redone a while ago, im hoping to release em soon (amtrakgeekzone.com forums have pics)

Corey

skiingiggy
June 7th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Thats good, but where were the originals released? It would be nice to have them while i wait. Looks great though, and can't waiot for the AGZ Release!

PerRock
June 7th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Thats good, but where were the originals released? It would be nice to have them while i wait. Looks great though, and can't waiot for the AGZ Release!

the originals only made it to the beta phase at most.

peter

mikey186
August 17th, 2007, 05:42 PM
As agz gears up for its nec release, i've set my heritage fleet aside and have worked on a few cars for our upcoming NEC Package. Heres a metroliner cafe/business class coach that see's service on michigan/midwest services, acela regionals and just about any eastern corridor you can think of. :D

Corey

where was at?

HPR98
January 30th, 2010, 12:56 PM
[quote=jefff944;3768]As agz gears up for its nec release, i've set my heritage fleet aside and have worked on a few cars for our upcoming NEC Package. Heres a metroliner cafe/business class coach that see's service on michigan/midwest services, acela regionals and just about any eastern corridor you can think of. :D

Corey
__________________________________________________ ______________
Can you tell me Corey when the amfleets are done and downloadable with the viewliner please. That would be great if you could.

Thanks. Harrison
:confused::confused::confused:

Euphod
January 30th, 2010, 01:23 PM
It's vaporware?

K4driver
January 30th, 2010, 06:34 PM
I hate when people bring a dead vaporware thread:n:
...Here is an idea...Lock all of jeff944's old posts, because people seem to bump them to irritate elder members.

illinoiscentral
January 30th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I think there is a serious lack of common sense when it comes to bumping.
Honestly, if you searched through the forum to page what, 100?
Then you see the post date say August of 07, do you honestly think that they are still working on it?!:hehe:

As I always say, it is such a shame none of this stuff ever got done, I love their stuff, it was looking like they would be the ones to fill the Trainz/Amtrak gap.
But, they didn't.

Cheers,
Woody:wave:

NIARTcar
January 30th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Well, most of the bumping members in question have joined within the past year or sooner.... So they missed most of the highlights of the project, its only natural for them to ask about content that was created before they were here to follow the thread, Plus, I like rereading these threads, its a trip down memory lane for me:hehe: er memory sub?

cheers

K4driver
January 30th, 2010, 07:42 PM
It gets annoying though.

NIARTcar
January 30th, 2010, 07:45 PM
well, when you train someone that is new to do a job, you dont yell and harrass them when they do something wrong, you simply correct them via a helpfull suggestion and reminder.... you catch more flys with honey..

just some thoughts,
cheers,:wave:

HPR98
January 31st, 2010, 09:15 AM
So these amfleets were never released? I am looking for better amfleets than the ones from the download station. If someone could help me that would be great. Either from Connyxy's, or the ones that Corey was going to release.
:'(:'(:'(:'(

Thanks;);););)

Harrison.

Ride the Northstar Commuter rail today in the Twin Cities

HPR98
January 31st, 2010, 09:56 AM
So these amfleets were never released? I am looking for better amfleets than the ones from the download station. If someone could help me that would be great. Either from Connyxy's, or the ones that Corey was going to release.

Thanks

Harrison.

Ride the Northstar Commuter rail today in the Twin Cities

I am also looking for the following Amtrak things for Trainz:
Amtrak viewliner
Amtrak amfleets, not the ones from DLS
Amtrak B32-8wh (non-payware)
Amtrak Superliners in phase V
Amtrak HH-P
Amtrak Heritage fleet.
Amtrak California
Amtrak Surfliners( not from the DLS)

BTW, this may be weird, but what does vaporware mean?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

PerRock
January 31st, 2010, 02:29 PM

Phase V?

peter

howard334
January 31st, 2010, 03:11 PM
Vaporware describes a product, usually software, that has been announced by a developer during or before its development, if there is significant doubt whether the product will actually be released. The term is usually applied to products which fail to emerge after having well-exceeded the period of development time that was initially claimed or would normally be expected for the development cycle of a similar product, or when the release date is delayed repeatedly without adequate evidence of specific unforeseen hurdles that cause these delays. The term implies unwarranted optimism, an as yet unannounced abandonment of a project, or sometimes even deception; that is, it may imply that the announcer knows that product development is in too early a stage to support responsible statements about its completion date, feature set, or even feasibility. However, most vaporware would not be considered a hoax since the makers have a genuine intention to create their product, even if it ultimately never materializes.

[gleaned from wiki]

marinemania
January 31st, 2010, 03:14 PM
I am also looking for the following Amtrak things for Trainz:
Amtrak viewliner
Amtrak amfleets, not the ones from DLS
Amtrak B32-8wh (non-payware)
Amtrak HH-P
Amtrak Heritage fleet.
Amtrak California
Amtrak Surfliners( not from the DLS)

BTW, this may be weird, but what does vaporware mean?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Well I still have TRS06, and TC1&2 with hhp8, aem-7, and amfleet but first off I can't send you them because it copy written content, and also I dropped my desktop's hard drive and it's completely out of line preventing me from using TRS06, TC1&2, ZT2, RCT2, and FSX which was on different drive, in my laptop's hard drive and it still won't work because the laptop was connected when I dropped my desktops hard drive and I can't uninstall repair and I don't have any space left on my laptop and my disk drive completly rendered useless.

But Jointed rail making a B32 Based off some one's model they handed off to them:D .

vapor ware is content that was in the middle of development or almost was done with finishing tounches or was started but never finished.

Bryan

HPR98
January 31st, 2010, 05:40 PM
Phase V?

peter

I think I ment phase |VB (phase 4B)

HPR98
January 31st, 2010, 05:49 PM
But Jointed rail making a B32 Based off some one's model they handed off to them:D .

Bryan
__________________________________________________ ________________
Jointed rail.com. Do you know when that particular model will be done, and if it will be also in phase 4, and 4B, or 5?:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks

BTW, did then the amfleet project get abandon, or is Corey too busy to finish ANY project that he started on? His trainz stuff looks cool, but it is very confusing to predict if he will upload, or know how to get his content.:confused::confused:
__________________________________________________ ___________________
On a mission to find trainz download myths

srr89
January 31st, 2010, 08:42 PM
Corey is out of the community, and most likely he won't be coming back. Thus none of his current projects will be uploaded.

HPR98
February 4th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Oh, and I also have conny's stuff with no dependences, they won't work in railyard. Can someone help me find the dependences? Amfleets, hhp- and marc

Thanks

marinemania
February 4th, 2010, 07:32 PM
ON the closed thread someone sent me the gen218 dependincy but you've got to hurry and get the dependincies before the thread is deleted, it' under my amtrak and marc trains.

Bryan

NickyVeee
February 4th, 2010, 07:59 PM
The Amtrak gimmie pigs have struck again. :o Yes JR is working on a P32 from the model I gave them.

As far as the other things requested, HPR98... Here's something you can do.

1. Download GMax
2. Learn how to use GMax
3. Obtain photoshop, paintshop pro, etc.
4. Learn how to make textures
5. Learn how to export painted model into Trainz
6. Enjoy

campbell5149
February 4th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Anyone can do that :p

HPR98
February 5th, 2010, 07:48 AM
The Amtrak gimmie pigs have struck again. :o Yes JR is working on a P32 from the model I gave them.

As far as the other things requested, HPR98... Here's something you can do.

1. Download GMax
2. Learn how to use GMax
3. Obtain photoshop, paintshop pro, etc.
4. Learn how to make textures
5. Learn how to export painted model into Trainz
6. Enjoy

I was wondering how to do that!:hehe: thanks

HPR98
February 5th, 2010, 07:52 AM
I was wondering how to do that!:hehe: thanks

Oh, and thats where you also create custom trains, right?:confused:

HPR98
February 5th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Oh, and thats where you also create custom trains, right?:confused:

If I learn how to make custom trainz, and repaints, I'll recreate the new northstar commuter rail in the twin cities. It uses a MP36, and bombardier bi-level commuter cars, and cab car.

marinemania
February 5th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Yep that's pretty much the point, hmmmm you looking for a mp36 try making one and maybe I create the marc commuter cars and amtrak amfleets to update the rooster that connyxy made and stoped allowing people to download.

Bryan

Klinger
February 5th, 2010, 01:40 PM
can we lock this thread yet....

Isaacg
February 5th, 2010, 03:34 PM
HPR98: are you talking to yourself?

NTSEFAN
February 5th, 2010, 03:34 PM
I want to say, splended job on the coaches!:) I takes my hat off to you.:wave:
keep up with them.:cool: I'll be sure I'll enjoy them the sooner they are release!:D

HPR98
February 5th, 2010, 05:56 PM
HPR98: are you talking to yourself?

NONONONONO!!!!!!!!!:hehe: I was just wondering where I would get the amtrak stuff I listed. I was just saying, if someone tells me how to create stuff, I would make a recreation of an MP36 for Northstar, and repaint Magicland's Bombardier Bi-level cars.

HPR98
February 5th, 2010, 06:06 PM
ON the closed thread someone sent me the gen218 dependincy but you've got to hurry and get the dependincies before the thread is deleted, it' under my amtrak and marc trains.

Bryan

Wait I'm confused. How do i ask for dependences, when someone closed the site?:confused: This is making me frustrated. Although I made a comment for dependences on the one that asks if anyone had Conny's trainz.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Isaacg
February 5th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I want to say, splended job on the coaches!:) I takes my hat off to you.:wave:
keep up with them.:cool: I'll be sure I'll enjoy them the sooner they are release!:D

Have you gotten it yet? Sorry if this comes off like a cactus, but seriously! It's vaporware, its not being released.

NTSEFAN
February 5th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Have you gotten it yet? Sorry if this comes off like a cactus, but seriously! It's vaporware, its not being released.

OOPS!:eek: :( I forgot! I didn't know! I apologize! god I'm such a a-hole for not knowing this. as mr grumpy from the mr men show would say...

OH CROOKED CUCUMBERS!

as for the cactus, OW! THAT HURT!

NTSEFAN
February 5th, 2010, 07:25 PM

OOPS!:eek: :( I forgot! I didn't know! I apologize! god I'm such a a-hole for not knowing this. as mr grumpy from the mr men show would say...

OH CROOKED CUCUMBERS!

as for the cactus, OW! THAT HURT!

Sampug394
February 5th, 2010, 09:34 PM
'Tis the season to Double Post FAIL

Falalala la la la la... :o

Steveo241
February 5th, 2010, 09:59 PM
You can't help double posting once it happens

Steve :hehe:

Euphod
February 5th, 2010, 10:41 PM
can we lock this thread yet....

I don't see why not, they lock other threads that still have plenty of conversation left in them.....

Ronayne
February 5th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Hey Euphod, whats with the "evil" tree in your signature? :hehe:

Euphod
February 5th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Hey Euphod, whats with the "evil" tree in your signature? :hehe:

Just a little humor folks, it's not going to hurt you...:)

connyxy
February 6th, 2010, 02:13 AM
I hope all Threads will closed with needless discussion about my amtrakcontent !!!

There is no sense in that. My Amtrakcontent is no longer available. OK?
And , no content from me is for TS2009 or for TS2010.

That's all!

Conny

HPR98
February 6th, 2010, 10:11 AM
I hope all Threads will closed with needless discussion about my amtrakcontent !!!

There is no sense in that. My Amtrakcontent is no longer available. OK?
And , no content from me is for TS2009 or for TS2010.

That's all!

Conny

Sorry Conny if we were bugging you. I was just asking how to get your stuff to work in trs2006, because it won't work in 2006, they are missing dependences.:'(:'(:'(

Thanks!!!!
__________________________________________________ ______________
I am learning at the moment how to use gmax for trs.

connyxy
February 6th, 2010, 11:44 AM
hello HPR98 ,

This old amtrakcontent was build for TRS 2004 , not for TRS2006 , sorry .

regards

Conny

And now I think we will finished this sad theme.

HPR98
February 6th, 2010, 11:56 AM
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

I would make custom stuff, but gmax looked too hard, therefore, I will not build anything until I learn how to make trainz stuff. If someone made one of the things I requested earlier, I would appreciate it. I may repaint northstar cars, but I don't think I could make an MP36 myself. Just please, someone help me.

Sampug394
February 6th, 2010, 12:02 PM
I would make custom stuff, but gmax looked too hard, therefore, I will not build anything until I learn how to make trainz stuff. If someone made one of the things I requested earlier, I would appreciate it. I may repaint northstar cars, but I don't think I could make an MP36 myself. Just please, someone help me.

That's what I said until I tried it. :o

HPR98
February 6th, 2010, 08:48 PM
That's what I said until I tried it. :o

Well, I said that because I am busy a lot, and I haven't read the tutorial yet, and I don't think I could have enough time to create. I have enough time to add a horn, bell, and repaint, but not enough time to build something myself.

HPR98
February 6th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Yep that's pretty much the point, hmmmm you looking for a mp36 try making one and maybe I create the marc commuter cars and amtrak amfleets to update the rooster that connyxy made and stoped allowing people to download.

Bryan

i don't think I could create an Mp36, because I don't have enough time to create trainz content. However, I can make repaints, and make horn, and bell for trainz. That's just about all I can do at the moment. My project was to create the brand new Northstar Commuter Rail in the Twin Cities. If you have time, I would recommend looking at videos of the train. I will be repainting the bombardier cars, when I learn how to used the paintshed resking tequnice, which I had have trouble with.

Thanks

NTSEFAN
February 6th, 2010, 09:45 PM
'Tis the season to Double Post FAIL

Falalala la la la la... :o

sorry dude, I tried to delete my last post cause I was trying to fix a mistake there, but I couldn't figure out how, cause i'm stuuuuuuupid.:o :confused: :eek: :(

Ha Ha about the holiday-like quote.

NTSEFAN
February 6th, 2010, 09:48 PM

I know what you mean. I couldn't figure out how to delete my second post. I was trying to fix a mistake there. I can't help making a mistake once in a while. cause my brain is broke.:sleep: :eek: :o :hehe: :( :confused:

xiiKG
February 14th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Not meaning to sound stupid and look way off topic...but yur telling me there is no way for me getting amfleets wen i tried g max. I also need the HHP-8 for amtrak and Amfleets and im screwed because connys website is is shut down ...
does anyone have anything

K4driver
February 14th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Not meaning to sound stupid and look way off topic...but yur telling me there is no way for me getting amfleets wen i tried g max. I also need the HHP-8 for amtrak and Amfleets and im screwed because connys website is is shut down ...
does anyone have anything
No. there is nothing else. You will have to wait like the rest of us

marinemania
February 14th, 2010, 10:37 PM
You know G max is easier if use world of trainz tutorials,but heres gmax http://www.turbosquid.com/GameTools

Download files from here/ Trainz Asset studio for gmax http://www.auran.com/trainz/contentcreation.htm

Then download these files for the world of trainz site http://www.worldoftrainz.com/Pages/MaxGMaxFiles/MaxGMaxFiles.htm

Next use these tutorials to make a loco you must register both gmax and trainz asset studio for trainz asset studio to work:D:D . Via here http://www.worldoftrainz.com/Pages/Tutorials.htm

Use the following tutorials Locomotive Tutorial, Locomotive Interior
Tutorial, Coupler Tutorial, Axle Creation / Reflective Textures Tutorial, Bogey/Truck Tutorial, Alpha Number / Backlit Alpha Number Tutorial, Illuminosity Transparency Tutorial, Dynamic Brake Blister Tutorial,Smooth Radius Tutorial, Truck Replacement Tutorial,use this tutorial if not sure what caltrain's, metrolink's or vre's colors are (Color Charts) sorry these are the only ones available on the chart.

With this your set to go within a month or two you'll understand the delema of most content creators and how to use g max but I think that your MP36PH will come out great after you do these things on the list.Best of luck.

Heres Gen_218 the HHP8 And AEM7 cab Thank Bstyles for the file and thank conn's mode's for not deleting the thread yet still lots of useful links on that thread,for those who have her content use this file if you have not already download the file. http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/...20 Models.zip

Cheers

Bryan

PJAMA
February 15th, 2010, 08:04 AM
are you going to make custom bogeys and interior views, too?

marinemania
February 15th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Really hope I can but like I said to going to be a proto type because it's not going to have the same length dimentions, well it will have acutrate width because most emd loco have the same width. Unforunatlly these buddies are being retired this year. Pic coming soon.

Bryan

HPR98
February 15th, 2010, 01:12 PM
You know G max is easier if use world of trainz tutorials,but heres gmax http://www.turbosquid.com/GameTools

Download files from here/ Trainz Asset studio for gmax http://www.auran.com/trainz/contentcreation.htm

Then download these files for the world of trainz site http://www.worldoftrainz.com/Pages/MaxGMaxFiles/MaxGMaxFiles.htm

Next use these tutorials to make a loco you must register both gmax and trainz asset studio for trainz asset studio to work:D:D . Via here http://www.worldoftrainz.com/Pages/Tutorials.htm

Use the following tutorials Locomotive Tutorial, Locomotive Interior
Tutorial, Coupler Tutorial, Axle Creation / Reflective Textures Tutorial, Bogey/Truck Tutorial, Alpha Number / Backlit Alpha Number Tutorial, Illuminosity Transparency Tutorial, Dynamic Brake Blister Tutorial,Smooth Radius Tutorial, Truck Replacement Tutorial,use this tutorial if not sure what caltrain's, metrolink's or vre's colors are (Color Charts) sorry these are the only ones available on the chart.

With this your set to go within a month or two you'll understand the delema of most content creators and how to use g max but I think that your MP36PH will come out great after you do these things on the list.Best of luck.

Heres Gen_218 the HHP8 And AEM7 cab Thank Bstyles for the file and thank conn's mode's for not deleting the thread yet still lots of useful links on that thread,for those who have her content use this file if you have not already download the file. http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/...20 Models.zip

Cheers

Bryan

File???????????:confused:

Harrison.

Thanks for the tips!!!;)

HPR98
February 21st, 2010, 06:23 PM
Stupid, and of topic question, but I have been struggling with a forum basic: starting a new thread for the content I plan to make.:hehe: Can someone please help me with that?:hehe:

Thanks.

K4driver
February 21st, 2010, 07:37 PM
wow..there is a help section, I suggest you read it.

K4driver
February 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
lol, weirdo..

So, I guess I'll try learning how to use Gmax or something, Blender, wtvr.. get going on this Amtrak stuff
That;s the right response to something going vaporware:clap:, try to make it yourself, if you can't at least you tried,