PDA

View Full Version : RR Crossings

josefdoc
June 15th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Does anyone know how to adjust the crossings by BNSF 50? Like the ones that are not in a pair.

bnsf50
June 15th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Explain adjust.:)

PerRock
June 15th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Do you mean the NRC crossings? If so those require use of the ATLS system by boat. After downloading the ATLS parts off the DLS, I would suggest reading the following documentation on it: http://www.boatztrainz.co.uk/

peter

josefdoc
June 15th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I read the tutorial and when I select the ? button it dosen't say about the asset set to a channel.

malikrthr
June 15th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Long time no see Josefdoc. I think to adjust crossings you would have to rotate it, using the rotate icon in surveyor for trackside objects. Is that what you mean? If so, it should work just like any other train crossing.

PerRock
June 15th, 2011, 10:53 PM
there are no settings for the crossings, the settings you need to set up are for the other 'invisible' objects such as the slave & controller. ATLS takes a little while to figure out, but once you do you'll never go back to the old system.

peter

stevelerro
December 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
there are no settings for the crossings, the settings you need to set up are for the other 'invisible' objects such as the slave & controller. ATLS takes a little while to figure out, but once you do you'll never go back to the old system.

peter

Just reading the tutorial confuses me. I think I need more help lol