PDA

View Full Version : TS2010 Multiplayer problem

TrvanliveMleko
May 25th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Hi all,

I created a map and a session to play in multiplayer (TS2010), I just wanted to test with my friend. Map of the session are on the DLS, including all dependencies. So we started the game (each of us have our game and properly registered the serial numbers on the Planet Auran), the session are loaded and running normally. My friend joined my session, but here we had a problem. Session he also loaded fine but there was less trains or no train was not on the map. We tried it the other way around, that my friend has created a session and I joined the session. Same result. For a friend in the map are all consists. In my map are display only 3 consists, or, again, none. You advise me what to do, so everything is displayed correctly? I also turned off the firewall, but still the same problem. Does anyone know what to do with it?

Thank you so much ...

BTW: Excuse my bad English, I'm from the Czech Republic.

Windows 7
TS2010 with multiplayer
Broadband Internet 50 Mbps down / 5 Mbps up

WindWalkr
May 25th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Hi TrvanliveMleko,

Does your friend also have TS12? If so, I would recommend you to try this test in TS12 instead of TS2010. Trainz Multiplayer in TS2010 is a beta and is more likely to have bugs than the patched TS12 version.

Also, could you let us know which session you're referring to here?

chris

TrvanliveMleko
May 25th, 2011, 08:09 AM
It's strange, because the map "Port Odgen and North" and map "Harbor Master" works without any problems. So I modified the built-in map "Bad Schandau - Decin" to play in multiplayer and to the map I created the session. But the error occurred up here. I thinking if those two built-in maps work well, so I thought that the map will work well. Map and session, although loaded with no problems, but if someone joins of session, so it appears only a few train or no train. Just a map without trains. Map and sessions are on the DLS, all dependencies of them can be easily downloaded from the DLS. Well, I just TS12 own, I purchased the game online. map session and I also downloaded into the TS12, but again there is another problem. If I start downloading dependencies, and not be saved, as the original, but as locally modified, while I did not do anything with them, just downloaded. How am I supposed to do this so that the content manager not save dependencies, as locally modified, but is saved as the original?

BTW: Sorry, I forgot, my friend does not have TS12...

H222
May 25th, 2011, 05:11 PM
So I modified the built-in map "Bad Schandau - Decin" to play in multiplayer and to the map I created the session

Uh, does he have the modified session or the original session??

Jamie

TrvanliveMleko
May 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM
No, I've created a completely new session, the map was modified to be a compatible.

Handle
July 21st, 2011, 09:08 AM
douse any one still play multiplayer on 2010, now that 2012 has come out

Handle
July 21st, 2011, 10:05 AM
douse any one still play multiplayer on 2010, now that 2012 has come out

ct_krogen
July 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
No, I've created a completely new session, the map was modified to be a compatible.

did you upload thesession to the d/l station......