PDA

View Full Version : TS12 Content Manager Question

wklang
May 10th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I've just installed TS 12 and registered the S/N with Auran.

In using content manger 3.5 (came with TS 12) the Download Helper window - which on previous versions Trainz used to show the status of the download now seems to be "locked" with an overlaying window asking me to register my S/N.

When I press the "Register my Serial Number" button and enter the requested data, I'm told that that S/N is already registered to me.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of the "Register S/N" overalying window and allow me to see the status of my downloads from the DLS?

Thanks,

Wes

rweber95
May 10th, 2011, 09:13 PM
You might try resetting your Auran account by clicking Profile in the menu bar above, select Edit Account and click edit in the password line and re-enter your current password twice and save.

Bob Weber

mrscsi
May 10th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I've just installed TS 12 and registered the S/N with Auran.

In using content manger 3.5 (came with TS 12) the Download Helper window - which on previous versions Trainz used to show the status of the download now seems to be "locked" with an overlaying window asking me to register my S/N.

When I press the "Register my Serial Number" button and enter the requested data, I'm told that that S/N is already registered to me.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of the "Register S/N" overalying window and allow me to see the status of my downloads from the DLS?

Thanks,

Wes

Make sure to go into settings and under the Internet tab that your information is in there (username and password) and make sure that it's either set to no proxy or if you need a proxy that it is set up correctly.

Most typical users will not need a proxy.