PDA

View Full Version : TRS2006 help please

dodgplumma
May 10th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Why cant I seem to save my layouts? I have spent hours working on a scratch layout, clicked Save, then when next time I go to carry on, I cant find the layout anywhere. Am trying to use TRS to make a concept design for a model railway, but am finding it more of a toy than a tool. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Maddox61
May 10th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Good luck, I am using 2009 and just got started. I have been reading for about a week now on how this system works. No Luck. I was going to use it to model trains and such, oh well.

I used to be real big into HO and N scale. I will probably go back. This is a joke. Can't get real help, only opinions. And there are no manuals.

I do know that I had fluked and created a layout and saved it. I found it in the Content section of the game . Just as you open the game up, they call it Content Creator Plus or CCP.

Depending on what you named the file, you should be able to click on Surveyer and the file should be listed under routes.

Don't know if this will help, but it may be there.

Good Luck.

fran1
May 10th, 2011, 02:27 AM
The route should be in surveyor under the name you gave it. Otherwise it will be called new route.
Use CMP and search for my content, it can be found there as well.

Deano5
May 10th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Are you looking in the Driver section?
..IIRC..
Your route will not show in this area until it has a consist placed on it in a session, as without a vehicle and driver you cannot drive. :wave:
I used to lose my routes all the time back in 04 by not naming them right, they were always there but in the wrong place in the list.:o