PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the nominating Euphrod for AI Engineer thread?

JimDep
April 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
Where did it disappear to?

Retro00064
April 2nd, 2011, 07:39 PM
I would like to know myself (given that I was one of, if not the last poster in that thread, and I want to see any replies to that :p ;)), but my best guess is that a moderator deleted the thread. The reason why is beyond me, but regardless, it is not allowed for us to publicly comment or complain about a moderator's desicion, as per rule no. 19 in the Code of Conduct. ;)

Regards.

aardvark1
April 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM
I started the thread.

i asked the Mods to delete the thread.

The only input the Mods had was to honor my request.

Euphod (Ed) felt that others, not him, may be more deserving if such an honor was was granted by N3V.

Regards,

Retro00064
April 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
I understand. ;) Thanks for the explanation. ;)

Regards.

dh2k3
April 2nd, 2011, 08:18 PM
like maybe me perhaps Ron as being The Waffle King has it's moments. Hey Ed did you take that executive key again because I misplaced it :P

backyard
April 2nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
:cool: However it went to the board room & I hope someone was fired!:hehe:

DonZer63
April 2nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
Moin,

Deleted by me because to late and then redundant ...

JimDep
April 2nd, 2011, 09:05 PM
I started the thread.

i asked the Mods to delete the thread.

The only input the Mods had was to honor my request.

Euphod (Ed) felt that others, not him, may be more deserving if such an honor was was granted by N3V.

Regards,

I understand his humility and I think most decent people would have reacted that way. I thought it was a fun idea and didn't view it as a contest of egos, although unfortunately I think some people did.

zatovisualworks
April 3rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
Hi guys,

Even though good old Ron didn't say (-he is a very kind decent trainzer-), I -who am less decent- must say that he also asked for deletion due to the fact of seeing that freedom of speech also protects (-no way contrariwise, that's the way it has to be-) the not-so-kind dissension from a couple of dear trainzers not liking Idon'tknowexactlywhat -maybe the thread, maybe Ron, maybe Ed, ... :confused::confused: - or me... I'd like to think they didn't like my agreement on Ed's nomination :wave: ).

Since I don't want to dissent from Ron's wishes and go back to the topic...

I just second Ron's new proposal...

if such an honor was granted by N3VThey'll have to decide what is best for their releases. Their right and their risk. Hope they'll decide wise. IMHO Ron's proposal was wise and making justice.

Have a good Sunday (at last it's sunny over here) ;)

The extrainfo side of Alberte :wave:

Euphod
April 3rd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Fine, have it your way! Here (http://home.comcast.net/%7Eeuphod1/pwpimages/inflamed-monkey-butt.jpg) is a picture of me, you can make a driver out of it if you like.:)

zatovisualworks
April 3rd, 2011, 11:10 AM
Fine, have it your way! Here (http://home.comcast.net/%7Eeuphod1/pwpimages/inflamed-monkey-butt.jpg) is a picture of me, you can make a driver out of it if you like.:)

:hehe: As good late Alastair used to say: I'm on my way! :p

The pinky-faced side of Alberte :hehe:

aardvark1
April 3rd, 2011, 11:10 AM

Your the smaller one eating the fruit....right?

Regards,

Euphod
April 3rd, 2011, 11:26 AM
Your the smaller one eating the fruit....right?

Thanks, but I haven't been small since preschool!

As I recall someone in your other thread displayed their regal bearing and mastery of descriptive phrases by proclaiming it "The biggest pile of crap he'd ever seen." (or something to that effect). I figure that person will be honored to see where those huge piles are produced.

When not arguing I think it's important to communicate with others on their level, lest you be misunderstood, or... accused of being pompous and arrogant. Usually by the time those accusations emerge, you have already been speaking above their ability to comprehend, they are frustrated, angry and embarrassed. It's human nature and we've all been guilty at one time or another.:wave:

Retro00064
April 3rd, 2011, 02:45 PM
Wow, Ed, that monkey looks like it has been holding in some flatulence for too long! :eek: :p :hehe:

A monkey with a built-in whoopee cushion; who would have guessed that? :eek: :p :hehe:

Regards.

mezzoprezzo
April 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
So, Euphrod (the well known typing error) has confessed to possessing a face like a baboonís @r$e!

Big mistake!

News is now coming in that large numbers of people are now in revolt in many of the major townships of Ooompa Loompa Land, where the population are renowned for the little known, but still widely practiced, rituals of baboon worship.

JimDep
April 3rd, 2011, 03:47 PM
It's too bad we have to cater to a bruised ego over what was intended as a nice, well deserved gesture. I'm glad that pic of the big baboon butt had plenty of room on it to be kissed.

zatovisualworks
April 3rd, 2011, 04:44 PM
:hehe::hehe::p Thank you again, dear Ed, for the tip!!!!!!

Not really resembling you but...

http://fotos.ibertrainz.eu/albums/userpics/10008/chimpee_driver.jpg

Download:

http://www.zatovisualworks.com/trainz/cdp/chimpee_driver.cdp

Please, :hehe: adopt Chimpee, don't let him be a miserable orphan in Trainz...

The zoological side of Alberte :hehe:

CHIMPEE for Driver!! :hehe: said Ron... to the masses. :D

Euphod
April 3rd, 2011, 07:46 PM
Nice! You realize you were supposed to use the other end, for my face, no? But it's still a damn fine Chimpanzee! He looks intelligent as well, a good quality in a driver!

You guys crack me up!

And yes, Mezzo, I do admit it!:D

JimDep
April 3rd, 2011, 09:05 PM
:hehe::hehe::p Thank you again, dear Ed, for the tip!!!!!!

Not really resembling you but...

http://fotos.ibertrainz.eu/albums/userpics/10008/chimpee_driver.jpg

Download:

http://www.zatovisualworks.com/trainz/cdp/chimpee_driver.cdp

Please, :hehe: adopt Chimpee, don't let him be a miserable orphan in Trainz...

The zoological side of Alberte :hehe:

:hehe: said Ron... to the masses. :D

If you do on-line dating, I suggest you use the picture on the bottom left. Girls still go ape over sideburns :)

StorkNest
April 3rd, 2011, 09:31 PM
So that's what happened to that topic. They still continue The War.

And now we have, "Trainzing in the Planet of the Apes." :hehe:

mezzoprezzo
April 4th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Nice! You realize you were supposed to use the other end, for my face, no? But it's still a damn fine Chimpanzee! He looks intelligent as well, a good quality in a driver!

You guys crack me up!

And yes, Mezzo, I do admit it!:D

Ah, but Iím not totally convinced that the protests in Ooompa Loompa Land are totally based on sympathy in your direction.

The mayor in one township was particularly offended at the suggestion that your face would be that attractive.

Rumour has it that the uprising is more in support for the baboons!

Cheers
Casper
:D
(Only kidding!)

steamboateng
April 4th, 2011, 03:31 AM
Euphod, I'm a fan. I've downloaded nearly all your updated boxcar and covered hopper reskins. Your efforts are well appreciated.

In the six years, or so, I have been popping in and out of theses forums many respected Trainzers have come and gone. It's good to see familiar monikers still pounding about the forum halls.

Your humble stance is a tribute to your character, and a lesson even us old dogs,.....err, old apes,......err, old baboons....... could take to heart.

Regards

Deano5
April 4th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Oh you guys, you know how to brighten up a Monday morning. I love the chimp driver, that's just great. :D

Euphod
April 4th, 2011, 03:50 AM
I've downloaded nearly all your updated boxcar and covered hopper reskins.

Oh, you're the one!

Thanks for your kind words, I wish I could live up to them!

Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!