PDA

View Full Version : HI TRAINZERS!!!

xero
March 23rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Im back again after almost a year! I am still using trs 2006. I do have a question. I tried to download from the download station and is it just me or a lot of content is missing since the last time I have been on. I've been reading through these fourms and I am aware of having to purchase a first class ticket, well I did that and the dls still seems to be skimpy... What happened?

Thanks guys!!!

xero

shaneturner12
March 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
A fair bit of content has been updated to Trainz Classics standards, so you will only have access to the older content (make sure you tick the relevant version boxes if using the web-based DLS - for you, that would be TRS2006,TRS2004,UTC, and Trainz SP3 (which will appear as Trainz)

Shane

ct_krogen
March 23rd, 2011, 03:17 PM
[quote=xero;767825]Hi Im back again after almost a year! I am still using trs 2006. I do have a question. I tried to download from the download station and is it just me or a lot of content is missing since the last time I have been on. I've been reading through these fourms and I am aware of having to purchase a first class ticket, well I did that and the dls still seems to be skimpy... What happened?

Thanks guys!!!

xero
unless you haev a fct you can not d/l anything from the d/l station