PDA

View Full Version : Getting Digholes

nicholascam
March 19th, 2011, 03:23 AM
Anyone knows how to get the digholes? From the internet? Already installed and built in Trainz? Another question: Are there any additional objects one can set as favourites (like trains, from the engine shed)? I have TRS2010.

Thanks
:D

Dermmy
March 19th, 2011, 04:10 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Most assets that require a 'dighole' will have one attached, but if you need to be digging more holes download this (http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=182120), although there are plenty others including ones that automatically dig multiple holes...

Andy ;)

wiggy1
March 19th, 2011, 04:34 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by dighole but on 2010 there is a 'hole punch' in objects.

Deano5
March 19th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Hi and welcome.
Can I suggest that you register your copy of Trainz (above, top left), then we all know your genuine and what version you have. ;)
Wiggy, a Dighole is the part of a tunnel front that removes the ground, or under a turntable. It puts a see through hole in the terrain and are available on the DLS in different sizes.

nicholascam
March 19th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Thanks for your quick replies! ;) As for my serial, it says it wont exist :( I checked if I mistyped, but apparently, it just tells me that its not there. I want to use the stock tunnels (the AJS Severn ones) and i cant get to the dighole download! Is it attachable, or does it cost money? Is Punch Hole/Dighole built in TRS2010 EE?

Thanks one again in advance :cool:
Brdgs
Nicky

BLACKWATCH
March 19th, 2011, 12:01 PM
You need to put a 'Ticket' in to the 'Helpdesk' (top of page) about your serial number, they can help you sort out your problem.
Until you register your copy of Trainz, you will be unable to obtain most of the content made for the game.