PDA

View Full Version : Helpdesk

jrsykes
February 28th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Can anyone shed some light as to why helpdesk tickets are not being answered in a timely fashion?

Mordin
February 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM
There is an option (top left I think) where you can change how serious the querie is I think it goes from normal, moderate, serious and urgent or something like that anyway. Haven't been been on the helpdesk for a while. I also think their short staffed but not sure though.:wave:
here we are: on top of the message thingy there is a priority box click on that and you get a list which goes in this order: low,medium,high,urgent,emergency and CRITICAL! (that's very serious:p )
Hope this helps.

shaneturner12
February 28th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Actually, I can shed some light on it (thanks to a message I did get from Helpdesk).

They are not actually ignoring any tickets, but they are skipping some of the more complex tickets so they can get the simpler ones dealt with first and give more time and resources to the more complex tickets.

(I can post the message I got on request)

Shane

jrsykes
March 1st, 2011, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the reply. I though there was probably a good reason. In the past they have been very prompt in getting you answers.

WeatherTrain23
March 1st, 2011, 02:29 PM
Before I had my account working I emailed them because I did not get the welcome email. Got email from Aurun saying this"Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. We are currently very busy and will endeavor to answer your ticket within 5 days. Listed below are details of this Ticket."