PDA

View Full Version : HELP

Jacobchgo19
January 29th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Ok im asking what is wrong with my game cause when i save a route then when i come back to work on it some more it throughs a error in a laungege that I DO NOT UNDERSTAND can some one help me here :'( :'( cause i am considoring going back to MSTS btw that is even worse so can i get some pointers

chrisjohn
January 29th, 2011, 01:26 PM
:'( - OK that's enough empathy for now. I suspect that some aspect of your assets has a foreign component, and generating an error. Or your default language is absent from the file "userd" in ts200X/settings/...

This is the file that contains your user name, password, and language settings, which in your case is "US", although from your typing I'm not so sure.

ColPrice2002
January 29th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Hi,

First off, you don't appear to have registered your copy of Trainz (it will show up against your username in the title of the posts)

You don't give us a lot of information, but I'll guess the following possibilities:-

1) You need to register to have a KUID - this is the "creator identity" used by Trainz systems to manages all the files. I guess that is you're creating and saving routes without that, the program will generate errors....

2) Have you got a faulty install? - you did turn your anti-virus checker off when you installed?

3) If you're running Vista or Win 7 then you'll need the program installed with Admin Rights - I'm running XP so I'm not an expert.

4) as always - ensure your video drivers are up-to-date.

HTH

Colin

Jacobchgo19
January 29th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Well the code dosent work though i got it and all

second i will check the language

third thanks for everything

Steveo241
January 29th, 2011, 04:15 PM
...in a laungege that I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Is this a reference to a popular YouTube video...? :hehe:

Steve