PDA

View Full Version : Trainz 2010 Serial Number

FitzNS
November 21st, 2010, 12:19 AM
I ordered the DVD version of Trainz 2010 and recived it today I am however unable to register the serial number. Where is it located or is it emailed?

FitzNS
November 21st, 2010, 12:22 AM
Nevermind =/

FitzNS
November 21st, 2010, 01:48 AM
Ok so I do need help on this I discovered that when it asked for the serial number the first time you had to type it with out the dashes and in caps at it accepted the code but its now asking for the CD key when i open the trainz launcher I assume the CD key is the same as the serial number "the code on the back of the game booklet" but it will not accept it with or with out dashes or cap or non cap. I decided Id just go to my profile on Auran and enter the key in hopes it wouls associate it and allow me to launch the game. I entered my user name and password into the configuration page but its still asking for the key so i tried re-entering it and it still did not accept it can any one help me with this.

trev999
November 21st, 2010, 03:24 AM
Hi FitzNS - I had a similar problem and decided to raise a ticket with the helpdesk.

Before going ahead with the ticket I decided to read the Knowledgebase section and found the answer to my problem:

If during the installation you selected to install only the core program, then you will need to re-install Trainz and install the full program. You will then be able to enter your serial number.

Cheers - Trevor