PDA

View Full Version : Helpdesk

BigThing
October 29th, 2010, 04:34 AM
I was just wandering if anyone else has received any replies off the helpdesk lately?

I ask because i still have a major problem with trainz that means i cannot create any routes which makes trainz a very expensive train simulator with only a few routes... :eek:

My last reply was on the 18th August 2010... since then i have even started a new ticket (11th October 2010) and still have no reply. :(

I am not complaining but it is coming around to a year since i bought this and i am still unable to play:'( . Good customer service eh?

olpe
October 29th, 2010, 06:51 AM
I started a ticket on the 28th of September 2010, and got my first reply on the 7th of October 2010. After that, I got replies once a day until the problem was solved :).

ct_krogen
November 1st, 2010, 05:50 PM
which versionare you haveing problems with

BigThing
November 3rd, 2010, 02:20 PM
TS2010 (the most buggy version yet?). Do you think that auran could actually play the game at least once after they have made it?

Originalwelshborder
November 3rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
Have you tried posting your problems on the forums in any detail, as you may find you get a response from users quicker that you will from Auran (their resources are one person....).

Many of the problems that arise will have been met by another user by now (though I realise often there are system specific ones too).

ct_krogen
November 4th, 2010, 06:17 PM
TS2010 (the most buggy version yet?). Do you think that auran could actually play the game at least once after they have made it?

what is your build number,,,, i run 10 all the time with no problems

johnwhelan
November 4th, 2010, 07:55 PM
I was just wandering if anyone else has received any replies off the helpdesk lately?

I ask because i still have a major problem with trainz that means i cannot create any routes which makes trainz a very expensive train simulator with only a few routes... :eek:

My last reply was on the 18th August 2010... since then i have even started a new ticket (11th October 2010) and still have no reply. :(

I am not complaining but it is coming around to a year since i bought this and i am still unable to play:'( . Good customer service eh?

In general the forum collectively can resolve a lot of problems. Helpdesk is usually slower to respond and may not be aware of some of the knowledge available in the forums.

I suggest you state the problem and see if some one in the forum can respond. A number of us have TS2010 running without any problems.

Thanks

Cheerio John