PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?!?

rastis
October 6th, 2010, 08:12 PM
G'day everybody! :wave:
I recently re-installed all my content into TS2009 because it died, installed SP1 and SP2, and now, I have encountered a strange glitch...

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Outlaw2101/rastis_20101007_0000.jpg

Is this normal?!? :eek: As you can see, the meshes are all stretched out. Once again, is this normal?!?

Cheers... :(

Jake.

seeseeme
October 6th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Do not think it is normal but I have seen a similar problem. If you move your cursor around or click any where, does it disappear and return to normal ?

This is my example and I have more :(

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8025/seeseeme201008060001.jpg

Rather interested in this one.

Craig
:):):)

rastis
October 6th, 2010, 10:11 PM
G'day seeseeme! :hehe:

I moved somewhere else on the board and it disappeared, then I moved back to the part where it shat itself and it did it again! :confused:

But, it seems to have stopped now.

Cheers! :)

Jake.

seeseeme
October 6th, 2010, 10:21 PM
G'day seeseeme! :hehe:

I moved somewhere else on the board and it disappeared, then I moved back to the part where it shat itself and it did it again! :confused:

But, it seems to have stopped now.

Jake.
Still very interested though, mine happens in 2010, quite often when I look at some of Vulcan's new Planez and content. The first time I saw it was on the same layout but I was looking at trainz running around.

What sort of content was in the area when your situation/problem occured?

I have reported it to Auran and also Vulcan but no one has any answer.

Craig

rastis
October 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM
G'day Craig! :wave:

The only Content that was there are, that bridge, Barb Wire Fence, Oz Crop 1 and 2, the NSW highways, UK Bullhead 09, Gum 05 10m and 20m I think and... one of the warehouses.

Jake.

meatloaf747
October 7th, 2010, 12:17 AM
I've occasionally seen it in 09 & 06. According to Ian Woodhouse, (Trainz Mag) it called "sharding" I traced my 2006 problem down to a faulty/corrupt asset. (cgm_hplatform_60_5x50 - In the middle of the passengers on the station, a large prism would come up from the station. If I moved well away from the station, I couldn't see the prism. My prisms where more like the one in the 2nd post in this thread.

HOW I FIXED MY PROBLEM; I just deleted the corrupt asset in CMP and then re-downloaded it. That fixed the problem.
I suggest you identify the faulty/corrupt asset/content and delete it then re-download and install it. If the fault appears again, just completely delete the faulty/corrupt asset/content. Hope this helps.
Cheers, Mac...

seeseeme
October 7th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks for that Jake, and also thanks Meatloaf. That's the closest to a reasonable answer that I have had so far.

Craig