PDA

View Full Version : Sydney InterCity train.

jetpilot29
September 18th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Hi there, I wouldn't find it where to download the sydney intercity for my trainz. Does anyone have this the intercity train? http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/33/94921798_8fe14c55ca_d.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/non_aviation/read.main/1851036/&usg=__fy_U8MmwchwUA8lqgRb6hvDEgLE=&h=375&w=500&sz=109&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=dNsmxITHJhXxzM:&tbnh=153&tbnw=201&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsydney%2Bintercity%2Btrains%2Bpic%26u m%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26rlz%3D1R2GGLL_enAU388%2 6biw%3D1643%26bih%3D778%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1358&vpy=85&dur=296&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=200&ty=138&ei=7HCVTMicBZLcvQP21cWaDQ&oei=nHCVTP-IC4_8vQOc6vmZDQ&esq=6&page=1&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0

Cheers
Jas

mattm
September 18th, 2010, 09:27 PM
It is in production. Don't ask when it will be released, as it is a while off, IF it is ever released, that is.

Believe me , you aren't the only person who wants this train:udrool::udrool::mop::mop:, as a forum search would have shown you.

If you dig through the Australian Screenshots forum, there are a few shots of the in-production model.

Matt.

steve123
September 19th, 2010, 07:00 AM
i believe that it is the v-set or nick named blue goose because the front ends were painted blue to start with ,correct me please if i am wrong i dont wish to make a goose of myself ,and yes we all want that one you are not alone there,i really really did i mention really need these v-sets for my sydney to gosford route

mattm
September 19th, 2010, 07:14 AM
i believe that it is the v-set or nick named blue goose because the front ends were painted blue to start with ,correct me please if i am wrong i dont wish to make a goose of myself ,and yes we all want that one you are not alone there,i really really did i mention really need these v-sets for my sydney to gosford route

Steve,

Might i ask how progress goes on this route? It's been a while since i saw any updates on the project, and i have '09 now, so i will look forward to this route, IF, that is, you plan on releasing it.

And yes, we do all want the V-sets. Unfortunately, only one person is making them, so, we have to wait.

Patience is a virtue, remember?

Matt.

steve123
September 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM
the route is going well ,however because i work from home i own a florist and i am my own boss i tend to be in front of the computer all day and night and i always seem to be working on Trainz , sometimes i need a break
the latest loss fo my trainz work didn't help ,it took nearly one week to get the pilliars on the harbour bridge to sit right then going over the work that had been done testing track ,all the track has been layed so far in single spline so anyone can change it to what they prefer.
however i did state that i would like this route to be one of the best , a must for all ,as of now i am taking my time and hopefuly doing it right .in all without a lie the route will be uploaded in december ,i know it is delayed but to be good it takes time.
regards to steve