PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to get this product.

bugman38313
August 20th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Order this product on August 11 this is August 20, my product has been paid for and I noticed I have no product as of yet. You have not emailed me about my product yet you have my money for the product. So, where is my product, I want my product as part of agreement, the records on the Auran site says it hasn't even been shipped, Why have I not been notified that is something is wrong. This is not a good way of business and sure would like to have some statement as to what is the matter with my product. Or why you have my money for a product that was purchased over a week ago but have not shipped.

Is the product on backorder, why not tell the customer, I note it says it could be up to 3 weeks on delivery, but why not tell the customer who pays for your product, hey, dude, we don't have enough to ship right now. So how about it, give me some words here. This is not good business.

David H.

aardvark1
August 20th, 2010, 05:38 PM
It might be helpful for N3V(auran) to know what product your asking about.

Have fun,:)

sniper297
August 20th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I don't work for Auran, but I got some words;

"I note it says it could be up to 3 weeks on delivery"

Three weeks is 21 days, you ordered something 9 days ago, you still have 12 days to wait before you have anything legit to complain about.

aardvark1
August 20th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I don't work for Auran, but I got some words;

"I note it says it could be up to 3 weeks on delivery"

Three weeks is 21 days, you ordered something 9 days ago, you still have 12 days to wait before you have anything legit to complain about.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years....... it is all so confusing.:)

Have fun,

belkenn
August 20th, 2010, 06:52 PM
The good thing to do would be to ask Auran. We are just users of Auran products why should we know whatís up with your order? Sorry if that sounds nasty; but would it not be better to complain where it will do some good?

Belkenn
:confused:

WAB1189
August 20th, 2010, 07:01 PM
LOL He could be in my boat. I ordered 2010 through Historic Rail back on July 14 and as of Monday they told me it could be another month before I get it.

Jason