PDA

View Full Version : New to Trainz

martin4700
July 18th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Just got my first Trainz simulator. Trainz Ultimate Collection.

I have 2 questions. Is there somewhere I can read a detailed instructions breakdown for the game?

How do you go about downloading additional scenarios and engines, etc. for the game?

thanks for any help in advance.

trainzamtrakfan
July 18th, 2010, 02:24 PM
hello martin4700,

welcome to the forums !

yes there is a manual , just go to Extras >Documentation>

and there is your manuals,

additional engines,routes are on the DLS.

http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS.php

you need to register your serial to download

PereMarquette1225fan
July 18th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the best Trainz forum on the Earth. There is no game quite like Trainz. Just sit back and relax and you'll have a swell time.

RailRunner154
July 18th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the Trainz forums. :wave: :) :) You'll have a blast here and on your first game. Hope you enjoy.

martin4700
July 18th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Cheers.

Thanks for the help.

tomurban
July 18th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the Trainz forums. :wave: :) :) You'll have a blast here and on your first game. Hope you enjoy.

Please note he is running UTC. This will severely limit his downloading of assets and enjoyment of the game, not to mention support from Auran. September is fast approaching.

tomurban

RailRunner154
July 18th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Please note he is running UTC. This will severely limit his downloading of assets and enjoyment of the game, not to mention support from Auran. September is fast approaching.

tomurban

I know, but it's nice to make new people welcome, which I like to do. And I've never had UTC so I'm not sure on how things would work. :confused: