PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Lights {Cars/Trucks}

zigster
July 2nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
Hello all,

Is there a way to get the traffic lights to work in TS2009 without having to download anything. I tried looking for the triggers or controllers but can't seem to find them.

Any help would be great!.

Thanks in advance...

JCitron
July 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
Hello all,

Is there a way to get the traffic lights to work in TS2009 without having to download anything. I tried looking for the triggers or controllers but can't seem to find them.

Any help would be great!.

Thanks in advance...

Look in CMP at the built-in items for AJS intersections or road kit. I'm not sure what's it's called. I've never used it so I can't help you there.

John

PerRock
July 2nd, 2010, 12:07 PM
Look in CMP at the built-in items for AJS intersections or road kit. I'm not sure what's it's called. I've never used it so I can't help you there.

John

The ATLS system on the DLS is another great choice for this. Boat the creator has provided a number of good tutorials on how to get the system up and running. The down side is you'll have to download a small amount of stuff from the DLS. However I believe that the built-in AJS stuff is only a small portion of the kit and that you will still have to download additional stuff from the DLS (actually I don't think the AJS kit in included in TS09...)

peter

PS: I just checked my copy of 09 and didn't see the AJS street kit listed as built-in. I'm not sure if other language versions have it or if it was included in one of the add-ons for 09.

magana47
July 2nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
AJS Street Kit Pack is a local on my DLS.