PDA

View Full Version : A Question

srude
June 29th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Hello,

Since TRS2004, I believe, in Surveyor, there is a button which allows one to move an object vertically. In TS2009, which I'm using, the vertical button allows vertical movement in increments.

Is there a way to make the vertical movement more linear, that is, perhaps by reducing the size of the increments?

My reason for this is as follows: I make nameable signs in gmax and try to position them on models made in Blender. It works to a degree but I would like finer control.

Thanks in advance for whatever response I get.

Cheers

srude.

Sampug394
June 29th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Hold down 'ctrl' when using that Button.

JCitron
June 29th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Hello,

Since TRS2004, I believe, in Surveyor, there is a button which allows one to move an object vertically. In TS2009, which I'm using, the vertical button allows vertical movement in increments.

Is there a way to make the vertical movement more linear, that is, perhaps by reducing the size of the increments?

My reason for this is as follows: I make nameable signs in gmax and try to position them on models made in Blender. It works to a degree but I would like finer control.

Thanks in advance for whatever response I get.

Cheers

srude.

The CTRL and Shift keys in addition to the verticle thingy will allow for incremental movements.

John