PDA

View Full Version : Trainz Community News is Running late

Johnk
June 16th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Hi folks,

Just a quick announcement that the June edition of Trainz Community News which was due out today, is going to be a couple of days late. It's an absolute corker issue and one you must download. Here are just a couple of things to get you frothing at the mouth:
The History of Trains - Part 1. Written by no other than the man who started it all. Learn how Greg Lane came up with the concept and what he had in mind compared to what you actually got.
See the cover art for 90 different versions of Trainz and add-ons released world wide.
See who won the 2010 Route Building Competition
Read about Waybills and how they can increase your Trainz enjoyment.
Read all about Joe Folco's new route the Western Maryland Thomas Sub. The article contains full details, screenshots, where to find stuff and links to a heap of YouTube Videos.
PEV is back with a tutorial on his QuickShadows software.
Creating 3D screenshots by Vulcan
Plus heaps more!

Hey, I'm still putting it all together and I'm up to page 52 already!

Remember it's free and there's no need to register. Just click the link (when I give it to you) and download. Don't miss this one - subscribe today and we'll email you the minute the magazine is available.

By the way: You don't have to own Trainz or be a member of this forum to download your copy. It's there for everybody.

LINK to Back Issues and Subscription page (http://trainzresources.com/directory/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=331&zenid=0bccc5559e6246436f85ee32f40b0e8f)

John

mikeman
June 16th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Just wanted to thank you to you and all that assist you with this fine publication. I enjoy reading each issue and hope to see many more in the future.

Johnk
June 16th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Thanks for your comment mikeman. Much appreciated.

I notice you have TC 2. That's one version I havent been able to track down a cover graphic for. Do you have one by any chance?

John

bolivar
June 16th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Ditto. Very helpful hints .