PDA

View Full Version : Download Station - Problem

Wight2
June 11th, 2010, 04:37 AM
After clicking on to the Download Cart the following is received -
"Web page cannot be displayed" and in the address box "Trainz://Install-Cart". This situation arose about 12 April 2010.

On launching CMP "Cannot find your profile or you do not have a valid serial number". I have checked my profile and serial number and both appear to be in order.

I submitted the above to the Help Desk on 20 April and a reminder on 20 May but have not received a response.

I have a First Class Ticket which, on the Download Station, shows an expiry date of 6.3.2011 (purchased 7.3.2010) yet in "My Settings" shows 322 days left ! Apart from being unable to download, I appear to have lost two months of my First Class Ticket.

Any help, advice and/or guidance would be appreciated.

kamran
June 11th, 2010, 05:22 AM
i used help desk and they reply me within 6 hours.try to inform them again

robin_hoods
June 11th, 2010, 05:34 AM
After clicking on to the Download Cart the following is received -
"Web page cannot be displayed" and in the address box "Trainz://Install-Cart". This situation arose about 12 April 2010.

On launching CMP "Cannot find your profile or you do not have a valid serial number". I have checked my profile and serial number and both appear to be in order.

I submitted the above to the Help Desk on 20 April and a reminder on 20 May but have not received a response.

I have a First Class Ticket which, on the Download Station, shows an expiry date of 6.3.2011 (purchased 7.3.2010) yet in "My Settings" shows 322 days left ! Apart from being unable to download, I appear to have lost two months of my First Class Ticket.

Any help, advice and/or guidance would be appreciated.
Have you with Cmp open gone to the top left clicked onto file then settings then internet.
Your user name and password should be here remove them and re type them in

Nb your password will be the same one you use to log in to the forums.
Re Help desk and no reply have you gone back to helpdesk making sure you are logged in and checked the status of your tickets ?

Since things were change a while back I have not had any e-mails from Auran telling me that there was a reply to any tickets I have posted.
I always have to go back to the help desk page and check if there has been a reply by checking on the ticket status.
Normally all my tickets have been answered although I may have had to wait if they have been busy.
Ps I would do another ticket about your First Class Ticket

mity22
June 11th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Help desk usually replys fast 3 hours in my case the last time I used them only 3 days ago.

Wight2
June 13th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Thank you for your responses. A response of 3 hours (MITY2) and 6 hours (KAYRAN) is great. My wait to date is 55 days !

Robin Hood
I have removed my name and password from the internet settings and typed in again about 10 times but the result is the same. There is no problem when I log into the Forum with the same information.

My original ticket was acknowledged by the Help Desk on 20 April and the current status is shown as "Open".

I will e-mail a further reminder and send a seperate ticket enquiring about my First Class Ticket.