PDA

View Full Version : Clear Lake Logging - missing Log Dump

tangofoxtrot
June 7th, 2010, 09:30 PM
I've got CL v2 up and working in TS 2009. Except for one broken dependency (Tree_Bunya_Pine) everything seems to work. However, there is only an unsupported section of track where the SS Log Dump 3NG is supposed to be.
It does not show up as faulty in CM, in fact I can open it in Edit CM and watch the log annimation. What do I need to do to get it to work in the in the intro session?

Also, other than the intro session, are there any other sessions available for CL v2?

slugsmasher
June 8th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Make sure you have all the dependencies for the log dump installed. There are 6 different Mlog types that it will accept. I think they are built in items in 2006+ and are all on the DLS. Also check to ensure you have the correct track type for the log dump 35412:38061.

I did not make any other sessions for this route although it is fairly easy to set up your own. If you need ideas let me know on PM. The main problem that I had in the past with distributing sessions is that the required rolling stock was usually scattered all over the internet and not easy to support.

tangofoxtrot
June 8th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks for responding.

All the dependencies listed for SS Log Dump 3NG are satisfied. The listed dependencies are: (I don't know how to copy the associated kuids, but I assume that CM is happy about them)
Not faulty: 16ft logset
Not faulty: 16ft logstack
Not faulty: 32ft logset
Not faulty: 32ft logstack
Not faulty: 40ft logset
Not faulty: 40ft logstack
Not faulty: IndustryObjectIcon
Not faulty: MB NG Track 3 rail only
Not faulty: mlog icon

The track has the correct kuid. I assume that this is the track section I see in Surveyor. I'm not sure how to check this, but there is nothing funny about the track that I can see - its just hangs without ties in midair between the trestle sections. I did do some tweaking in CM awhile back to fix broken dependencies. If I screwed things up, there is no obvious flag in CM. Is there anything I should look for in the config file or CM?

slugsmasher
June 14th, 2010, 08:20 PM
I would try downloading it again and reinstalling the log dump. Sounds like it may have gotten corrupted somehow. Also ensure that the rest of the required track is installed for the log dump assembly.

35412:38061
35412:38066

Also, on my weblink sig below, go to the downloads/accessories section and read the tutorial on the log dump assembly if you have to redo anything.