PDA

View Full Version : Where are my trains from 2009

wtokich
June 2nd, 2010, 08:39 PM
I installed Trainz 2010 as an add-on but none of my Trainz from 2009 are in my asset database. Do I have to re-import them all?

Cloud9
June 2nd, 2010, 08:47 PM
:confused: I'm trying to find a way to post a message, so someone can let me know if anybody is geting my posts. I posted a message about a week ago but I did not get a reply. Or maybe I did, but I do not know were to look for it.

davesnow
June 2nd, 2010, 10:13 PM
I installed Trainz 2010 as an add-on but none of my Trainz from 2009 are in my asset database. Do I have to re-import them all?

Try this.... In TS2010 while in Surveyor, you need to go to Main Menu---Options---Surveyor Settings--- and unclick the box "Only Display Favorite Content." You may have to scroll down to find it.

After you unclick that, hopefully you should be able to find what you're missing.

Regards,

Dave

RRSignal
June 2nd, 2010, 10:38 PM
:confused: I'm trying to find a way to post a message, so someone can let me know if anybody is geting my posts. I posted a message about a week ago but I did not get a reply. Or maybe I did, but I do not know were to look for it.

Well, this message is showing. Try doing a search under your name. Maybe VBulletin (the software that this message board uses) glitched; I'm on a number of vB sites and they do brain-fart once in a while.

cvkiwi
June 2nd, 2010, 11:56 PM
Hi there Dave Im also missing 2009 Assetts and I well try your Idea Thanks mate
cvkiwi

cvkiwi
June 3rd, 2010, 02:05 AM
Hi again Dave it dident work
Befor I had ontl the pictures of my NZR DC and the new DC from Trainzone site Plus the 09 Steam locos from that site and now they have all gone.
Im thinking about going back to 2006 because 2010 is a LEMON.
COME ON AURAN PLEASE GET IT RIGHT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Muliebuck
June 3rd, 2010, 02:37 AM
Out of curiosity, did you run an extended database repair perchance? Its highly recommended after installing TRS2010 over TRS2009, so the database can 'find' things - also, check to ensure the 09 serial number is properly logged.

wtokich
June 4th, 2010, 12:10 AM
I had a bunch of Thomas trains for my son and they are all gone. I'll try the repair database tonight.

cvkiwi
June 4th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Dear Auran I would like to say sorry about my out burst reguarding 2010 having a hissy fit and dumping all my NZR rollingstock.

Ok here"s what ive done I have now uninstilled 2010 from my computer and well now reinstill but can someone Please tell me where I can fined SP2 and do I need to Instill SP1 and SP2?
I found that I had over one and a half thousend assetts and I think that may have been the prob??????
Thankyou everyone
cvkiwi

Muliebuck
June 4th, 2010, 04:04 AM
You will only need SP2, which contains the fixes/etc from SP1, as well as new ones. Have a look under the Auran Announcements thread, I'm sure there's links to SP2 there.

wtokich
June 6th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Database repair didn't solve my problem and the 2010 uninstall program is defective as well.