PDA

View Full Version : Single Line

silvergull
June 2nd, 2010, 07:31 PM
G'day,

Could some one tell me where the Single Line starts on the Main South NSW, I always thought it started a BOMEN, but have been made to think by ARTC's latest track diagram, where it shows starting at JUNEE??

Michael

Marrickville
June 12th, 2010, 10:05 AM
The ARTC have been 'filling in the gaps' between crossing loops on the single track between Junee and Albury, evenyually creating a double track main. The Southline series of constant double track main line is what will eventually be built sometime in the near future.

I'd refer to the ARTC manuals for the current track condition, or if you wanna turn back the clock on your version/layout of the Southlines multi-map i'd locate track diagrams for the period in history you want.

(P.S. I paid $80 bucks on the 2xCD ARHS NSW Track Diagrams. The diagrams give siding, platform & bridge lengths, signal type and signal box locations, even the type and name of junction levers)

silvergull
June 12th, 2010, 07:33 PM
The ARTC have been 'filling in the gaps' between crossing loops on the single track between Junee and Albury, evenyually creating a double track main. The Southline series of constant double track main line is what will eventually be built sometime in the near future.

I'd refer to the ARTC manuals for the current track condition, or if you wanna turn back the clock on your version/layout of the Southlines multi-map i'd locate track diagrams for the period in history you want.

(P.S. I paid $80 bucks on the 2xCD ARHS NSW Track Diagrams. The diagrams give siding, platform & bridge lengths, signal type and signal box locations, even the type and name of junction levers)

G'day Marrickville,

I used to live there, Marrickville that is, Addison Road, now live in South West WA.

Thanks for the info, I'm using the ARTC Diagrams, they show it from Junee at the moment. I must get a copy of the AHRS CDs.

Thanks again.

Michael
Busselton, Western Australia

railway_simulation
August 14th, 2010, 07:30 AM
i have to get a copy of the cds too any link to go to get these cds ?

silvergull
August 14th, 2010, 07:00 PM
G'day,

The Cds are now a DVD.

Try here http://www.arhsnsw.com.au/bookshop.htm

Michael