PDA

View Full Version : Trainz Classics 3 locomotives

Sprigo11
May 30th, 2010, 02:52 AM
In recent months, I have noticed a drop in the amount of content coming from Trainz Classics UK, especially in the locomotives area. The content that has been released already is superb but some more locos wouldn't go a miss. If anyone knows anything about whether they are in the works of making a new locomotive or have ceased work on them, I would like to here from you.

Thanks

Mike10
May 30th, 2010, 04:52 AM
I very much doubt you'll see any more new locos for TC3 specifically.

There may be some more re-skins depending on what happens. Other people have the 37 comprehensively covered, but there's scope for some of the other locos.

Mike.

paulhobbs
May 30th, 2010, 11:15 AM
In recent months, I have noticed a drop in the amount of content coming from Trainz Classics UK, especially in the locomotives area. The content that has been released already is superb but some more locos wouldn't go a miss. If anyone knows anything about whether they are in the works of making a new locomotive or have ceased work on them, I would like to here from you.
Extremely unlikely that there will be any new TC3 locomotives, at least from me. I'd be interested to know why you think it would be a good idea to produce locos for an old version of Trainz instead of the newer versions.

Paul

Paulsw2
May 30th, 2010, 05:53 PM
There may be some more re-skins depending on what happens. Other people have the 37 comprehensively covered, but there's scope for some of the other locos.

I'm sure corporate blue versions of the class 40 and 45 would be extremely popular! The former has been available for nearly two years and the latter for six months, so some reskins are possibly overdue?

Paul

johnwhelan
May 30th, 2010, 06:19 PM

Thanks

If it helps I've upgraded and cleaned up some nine old locos to TC3 steam specs that are on the DLS now. There are two more that should be there within six hours but the engine specs probably will be a day or two before they catch up. There are another at least another nine wondering through various bits of red tape with a few more to follow.

Cheerio John