PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Gold Coast & South Brisbane Layout continuely derailing

Bizzy029
May 2nd, 2010, 08:58 AM
hi,
i recently downloaded these two layouts and have combined them but stumbled across a problem..

it is industry enabled so i thought great.. but every single piece of track that is industry (stations/Goods/Seaport) the trains derail..

why is this and im sick of replacing all the industry active items just so i can play it, it has taken me 2 days so far to replace 1/3 and hoping there is an easier way. as i have just about given up.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

i have Trainz 2009 World Builder Edition if it helps any

thank you,
Nathan =]

misterchugg
May 2nd, 2010, 05:43 PM
hi mate
you need to go through it in surveyor and click on the track to make sure that it is joined to the industry
cheers
ron

R701Rusty
May 2nd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Hi Nathan,

Knowing this route I can say that your problem probably has come about when the two maps were merged, which is not uncommon. As Mr Chugg has stated it will take a little work checking each industry to see if correction is necessary. I have had a lot of fun with this route and hope you get it right so that you might get the same pleasure from it.

Cheers
Russell.

NormP
May 3rd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Nathan.

When Merging Maps You will have to go to all stations on the Map that you merged WITH the main Map,in this case you probably added Gold Coast too Bn'e Sth.

Then check the track connections to the industry (in this case Passenger)check each end,just try to move the track spline circle at each end and they should reconnect,no need to move or replace any industry track.

NormP.

Ps there is also a Cleveland addon made by Pev. and you will need to check the same track sections as well.