PDA

View Full Version : How do I include screenshots in my messge

peter1jeep
April 18th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Hi, I have made some screen shots of the problem of trains disappearing under wires which have the ground under them attached to the wire, making the trains and other stuff disappear, I would like to include the shots in my message with a caption explaining what the shot is about, some are obvious.

I have changed my Audio card about a month ago and that seems to be when it started, it doesn't matter whether it's my sessions or tutorials, it happens the same, so how can I include the shots in my message, I am using TR2009 build 41844, computer is a quad 2.6 G, video card is Radeon 4800 with 1024 Ram, audio card is Creative X-Fi Extreme Audio

Thanks a bunch.
peter1jeep

AJ_Fox
April 19th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Have a look here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=3374

Cheers

AJ

American_Connections
April 19th, 2010, 02:21 AM
The photo has to be hosted over the internet, so you then type in the URL in the attach photo pop-up box you add to your message.

angelah
April 19th, 2010, 03:35 AM
Ha ha, yes, but it's true. I use Photobucket. Just do a Google for that word and it pops up.

Angela

Johnk
April 19th, 2010, 09:23 AM
The latest edition of the Trainz Community News (click on my signature below) will explain everything. There's a 3 page tutorial with links to other resources.

Obviously the people above haven't downloaded their copy yet. Naughty them! :p

Did I mention it's free and you don't have to register or get bombarded with Spam emails?

peter1jeep
April 20th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the help, that's what I like about this community, quick replies and to the point.

Thanks.
peter1jeep