PDA

View Full Version : Kuid missing

Joseph45f
April 18th, 2010, 09:07 PM
I downloaded the CN holly sub, and have only one missing KUID left, <kuid2:7592:10001:2>, Google, DLS, and, TPR comes up with nothing. Any ideas?

gooseman99
December 7th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I'm also having the same problem.

Euphod
December 7th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Give me some time to hunt that up, as it is one of mine.

Euphod
December 7th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Okay, this is the infamous TPR Winter Tree #7, which was accidentally uploaded with a kuid that obsoleted the SD40-2 BNSF Heritage ver2.0. I admit I was warned about this a long time ago, but never took action due to my stupid opinion that these pieces of content were better left in the past.

Now it's back to bite me!

Allow me to figure out something...:confused:

Euphod
December 7th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Okay, I just now installed it to TPR's Download Depot. I apologize for the problem.

I searched the DLS and the Depot for that kuid and could not find it. I did find a BNSF Heritage on the DLS, but it was not version 2. I may have hosted version 2 on my old website, but can't find any trace of it on the DLS or the Depot, so it should be safe to host the tree on the Depot at this time.

I really can't imagine anyone still using that old Paintshed reskin anyway, what with all the fine locomotives available today! Let me know if there are any more problems. The tree was made around 2006 era, but I tested it in 2010 with no errors or warnings.