PDA

View Full Version : Can't download with CM, 0.00kbs

poakden
March 31st, 2010, 01:26 PM
I've bought a FCT yesterday and CM v2.0 kept saying "Server full, blah blah blah" in orange at the bottom. But now I don't get that message, and yet I get 0.00kbs download speed (no downloads). :(

Tried all the reset tricks, any admins here to help?

Thanks.

mhicaso
March 31st, 2010, 01:28 PM
I'm been having the same problem all day

gremlin1812
March 31st, 2010, 09:42 PM
G'Day all, Mate you are going to be real lucky to get any help untill some time on Tuesday 06 April as it is the Easter long weekend here and I cannot see much happening today, I'm in the same boat as you guys and not happy about loosing all of this time off of my FCT.
Have a nice Easter
Barrie

clam1952
April 1st, 2010, 03:22 AM
G'Day all, Mate you are going to be real lucky to get any help untill some time on Tuesday 06 April as it is the Easter long weekend here and I cannot see much happening today, I'm in the same boat as you guys and not happy about loosing all of this time off of my FCT.
Have a nice Easter
Barrie

My FCT plus a few others came back on yesterday morning (UK), It's working great, never seen it so quick!
I'm guessing as people seem to be getting it back at different times throughout the day, someone is having to individually fix each account and it's not a case of one fix does all, that may be why it's taking a long time?
Fingers crossed that someone is doing a bit of overtime and gets the rest of you back on asap..........

Reminds a bit of when my ISP got sold and they did a server migration, a lot of people got left off the "list" and got disconnected for a few days.

Have a good Easter folks.