PDA

View Full Version : SETPATH rule question

Yorkshire
March 19th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Does anyone know where the paths you set up in the SETPATH rule are saved? I ask this because I transferred a route and its session from my main computer to my laptop but the setpath library was empty. I thus had to create them all over again. I am considering patching with SP2 (for TR2010) but am thinking of doing it from scratch then loading my content etc once it has stabilized. I donít really want to create yet again a new SETPATH library if I can avoid it!!

Regards

Yorkshire

Lots_Trains
March 19th, 2010, 01:59 PM
I find this happens to me often when patching, actually the data is still there but whatever you do do no do a save until you have the paths back otherwise they are lost forever. Now to get the data to reappear I find I have to do EDR everal times and some times open and recommit the path rule and just keep jiggling things around until it reappears, open and recommit/revert the route and session. Most often I find reinstalling the "Copy Commands" rule makes them all reappear. dunno why just does.

Be aware the quickest way to lost your paths is to delete one path when it is still in use by "Copy Commands" I've lost them a couple of times like that and I'm very careful of it

Cheers

Lots