PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe this mess!

catluvr
March 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM
The last time I was here before my computer died, everything was easy to find and use. I get a new computer and come back here and everything's changed. I couldn't remember my old username and password, so I just reregistered under a new user i.d. and password. My user name is Atrus, but as you can see, it logged me in as catluvr. Why? And what's with this serial number to download? After spending ALL DAY going around in circles here, I finally find out I registered the serial number in the wrong area. I need to register it in my profile. How do I find my profile to edit it? I found my profile, but not the 'edit profile' page. AAAUUUGGH! Why can't engineers leave well enough alone!? I would appreciate any help so I can get all my downloads back.
TX
Atrus

jadebullet
March 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Wow, it sounds like something very weird happened to your account.

Have you tried looking on planet Auran. You might be able to edit it there.

j_maybury
March 19th, 2010, 01:02 PM
The last time I was here before my computer died, everything was easy to find and use. I get a new computer and come back here and everything's changed. I couldn't remember my old username and password, so I just reregistered under a new user i.d. and password. My user name is Atrus, but as you can see, it logged me in as catluvr. Why? And what's with this serial number to download? After spending ALL DAY going around in circles here, I finally find out I registered the serial number in the wrong area. I need to register it in my profile. How do I find my profile to edit it? I found my profile, but not the 'edit profile' page. AAAUUUGGH! Why can't engineers leave well enough alone!? I would appreciate any help so I can get all my downloads back.
TX
Atrus
If you have just gone and registerd in another name, Auran will think that you have a pirated copy and they will, lock you out of the system.
you will need to tell Auran what you have done, through the help desk (top of screen)

American_Connections
March 19th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Welcome to the new 2010 Auran! :o