PDA

View Full Version : content manager isnt logging in?

dscully76
March 5th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Hi,

ive been registered now for a good few years but i had a break from trainz for a while also, anyway ive logged into my account etc & bought a FCT for 3 months.

When i try to log into my Content Manager it keeps saying that my account is not registered or ive not registered a valid serial number, which is kind of weird because i have 2004 edition which i registered a few years back & its also showing up in my account along with its serial number, So why is content manager not letting me log in & download & install content.

Not a great start as ive only just re-installed Trainz to have another shot it & purchased an FCT only to be faced with this...
any help much appreciated, thanks guys/gals! :-)

dscully76
March 5th, 2010, 10:33 PM
forgot to mention...

i can log into the DLS & download content etc, its just when i try to install them this new content manager is not letting me because i cant log in!?

Driver_Col
March 6th, 2010, 03:44 AM
forgot to mention...

i can log into the DLS & download content etc, its just when i try to install them this new content manager is not letting me because i cant log in!?

I too have this problem on a regular basis but I just click on "Save" and it appears to generally sort itself out! I believe that this may be one of the DLS issues that are currently being resolved.

Regards. Colin.

chefbyte
March 6th, 2010, 04:28 AM
This maybe because the FTP servers are down at the moment and also the DLS, Try later on

DLS message:

Contacting download site...please wait.
Download Link unavailable.

FTP Message:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

Originalwelshborder
March 6th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Is it because of the move to new servers per Spiffy's posts?
Went down about 10 hours ago for me.

tankbob
March 6th, 2010, 06:33 AM
yeah think the whole dls is down because of the move to a new server.the sooner the better its long overdue.

bob