PDA

View Full Version : help pls with steam pressure in ts2010

silversnow
December 30th, 2009, 01:42 PM
can anyone tell me pls how do i make pressure in the boiler ..? (trainz 2010)
because if i try like in trainz 2006...it's no good

silversnow
January 1st, 2010, 06:27 AM
pls? the pressure in the boiler drops...whatever i try to do...it's not going up...
are they broken or something?

Bill69
January 1st, 2010, 06:36 AM
Hi silversnow,

The boiler pressure works as it should in steam locos with an engine config for TC3 or TS2009. Maybe the loco you are using is an older version. If you post the kuid of the loco I might be able to have a look at it.

Bill69

silversnow
January 1st, 2010, 07:48 AM
i am not so expert on this game...:)
but the loco's i have tested was a big boy...and the flaying scothsmen
What is kuid? and how do i know if its an old version or a new one ? ...i am so noob at this game...but i really love steam locos...runs in the family :D

klambert
January 1st, 2010, 09:42 AM
i am not so expert on this game...:)
but the loco's i have tested was a big boy...and the flaying scothsmen
What is kuid? and how do i know if its an old version or a new one ? ...i am so noob at this game...but i really love steam locos...runs in the family :D

I wouldnt recomend using the word noob on the trainz forums.
Flaying scothsman? :hehe: :hehe: Flaying is a medievil torture

silversnow
January 1st, 2010, 12:41 PM
i guess...but there are not allot of choises ...
and and the noob part... i have 2 days of exploring that game...how can i know everything?

LGBMATT
January 1st, 2010, 01:33 PM
Hello silversnow,

First off don't worry about the word noob. We were all noobs once. When I first started I couldn't tell you any of the following information.

A kuid is an identifying set of numbers. For example: 228997:100448. The 1st set of numbers tells you who the creator is, in this case that is my kuid. The second set of numbers just tells what the asset is. In TS2010 you can find the kuid by opening CMP and locating the asset by name. Then look to the colum labeled kuid and copy the number.

Third is to keep up steam pressure. Since the Big Boy is a default locomotive and the way to shovel in coal is by pressing the [space] key.

Hope this helps,
Matt

silversnow
January 1st, 2010, 02:00 PM
yes thx about the info
I know how to drive the loco's they just seem to not work properly

Bill69
January 1st, 2010, 03:03 PM
Hi silversnow,

If these are the built in locos, I don't think either of them have been updated so you will have trouble running them in cab mode.

Cheers,
Bill69