PDA

View Full Version : Trainz 2010 and Murchison 2 Routes

bd555
December 20th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Hi,

I recently installed Trainz 2010 and patched it with SP1. It did its database scan when I stared it up. I then installed Murchison 2 into 2010 and recently did an EDR.

I checked and the murchison.ja file is in the 2010 Builtin folder. However, I can't find any Murchison 2 routes (I'm mainly interested in driving). I hope I'm looking for the correct route names; I'm not that familiar with Murchison 2 and just started playing with Trainz. I did click on the star so it shows more routes (I'm not sure how to turn off favorites--I don't think they're turned on).

I've also tried to check on the Content manager to see if I could find and download the Murchison 2 routes but can't seem to.

I don't know if I'm missing something obvious or am missing a step. It would seem that if the murchison.ja file is in the Builtin folder it should be showing up in the Routes section of 2010.

Any help on what do do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

j_maybury
December 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM
in the routes folder the star should be a blue/grey colour if it's yellow then click it, that should do the trick.

bd555
December 20th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the response.

Yes, I have clicked the star so it is blue-grey and more routes do show up. But for some reason I still don't see any Murchison 2 routes.

NICKEL
December 20th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Hopefully you placed your Murchison 2 Key in the General area of your 2010 options page.

bd555
December 20th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Well, no I hadn't. Just did and Murchison 2 shows up. Thanks. I thought it might be somehing obvious.