PDA

View Full Version : ts 2010 setup.exe ?

muzaffer1243
December 13th, 2009, 01:37 PM
setup.exe file for the download link should ts2010 Can you send a private message to download the necessary link :'(:'(:'(:'(

???

muzaffer1243
December 13th, 2009, 02:26 PM
?? help meee

clam1952
December 13th, 2009, 02:33 PM
?? help meee

Profile > Order History > Click on the order, links are at the bottom.
Very important, these are large file so use a download manager that is capable of resuming otherwise you will probably end up with a corrupt download and have to download it all again.

meatloaf747
December 13th, 2009, 11:07 PM
?? help meee

The "magic word" would help, PLEASE... (works wonders on this side of the world). Doesn't it work on your side ??? What about Thanks then ??? :hehe:

I see you are new, so welcome. You have a better chance of someone answering your thread/post if you are polite. Unfortunately we have a few very demanding people in the Trainz community who seem to have the attitude; "I want it" & "I want it know" - "yeah, that's right" "right know" !!!!

If you have purchased TS2010, generate a ticket to the helpdesk; http://auran.com/helpdesk/default.php (asking them to please look into for you) and they will sort it out in no-time...
Cheers, Mac...

knight42
December 14th, 2009, 03:32 AM
I don't like to pre-judge, but I have a feeling the OP might not have an Auran account with which to download setup.exe, if you see what I mean...