PDA

View Full Version : Help, nexusdj has made me drool, and I can't stop...

airtime
December 2nd, 2009, 07:54 AM
As it say's in the title, oh forget it, just look at this:udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/djnexus/arrivaXChst1x960.jpg

I can't walk straight, this is amazing, I'm speechless, Nexusdj my friend, you are amazing, if this is your work, then I'm your biggest fan... I'm off to get a mop, I seem to flooded the house out, with all the drooling.:hehe:.:udrool: :mop: :mop: :mop:

Joe Airtime
And to think I only went for a wander through the forums, and came across this... I'll never be the same again... I really hope this gets released one day soon...

novastorm2000
December 2nd, 2009, 09:34 AM
Can you elaborate for the newbie here? Is this a prototype for something in Trainz?

airtime
December 2nd, 2009, 01:44 PM
Yes, hopefully one of many versions of the new HST sets, hopefully to be released in the future by JN114 and Nexusdj, this just caught my eye while looking through the forums and thought, I have to say... this looks amazing...

JN114 and Nexusdj are legends on here, and they are both working on a new HST collection, which will hopefully be released for trainz 2010 very soon, I just hope that this livery will be released with the collection as well, as it looks amazing and very eye catching, plus this livery is very rare, as most of these trains in this livery are voyagers or pendelinos...

Being a newbie, you probably won't know this until now, but I am a HST fanatic, I love everything about them, the sound, the smell, and even the new Valenta engines sound brilliant, unfortunatly not as loud as the screech of the last HST engine in the consist from the 1980's...

So to you newbie, welcome to the forum, and enjoy the trainz journey...

Hope this helps

Joe Airtime
Now then, Now then, as it happens... This is the age of the train... as Sir James Saville would say...

Isaacg
December 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
this livery is very rare, as most of these trains in this livery are voyagers or pendelinos...

Since when has Arriva CrossCountry owned any 390s?

Reddog785
December 2nd, 2009, 02:01 PM

There's one in the advert ;)

airtime
December 2nd, 2009, 03:10 PM

Yes Isaacg, your right, Arriva Cross Country don't own Pendelinos, do you know I thought they did, as there were rumours that they were going to get them at some point, to run on the West Coast Mainline, maybe they had a change of heart and have stuck with the Voyagers and the Super Voyagers...

Having saying that, I still think the livery suits the class 43 more than the Voyagers, the Class 43 looks the part with the livery in nexusdj's picture... then again I'm a HST fanatic... so I would say that wouldn't I.:hehe:.

Thanks Isaacg for pointing that out...

Joe Airtime

pfx
December 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
You need some valium Joe?

What's the craic with these HSTs then? Look very nice indeed. Is there any info as to when and where they'll be available? I'm sure I saw them mentioned in a thread a few days ago but I can't remember where now.

airtime
December 3rd, 2009, 06:06 AM
You need some valium Joe?

What's the craic with these HSTs then? Look very nice indeed. Is there any info as to when and where they'll be available? I'm sure I saw them mentioned in a thread a few days ago but I can't remember where now.

Hi pfx, I have seen variuos topics over the past couple of weeks relating to the HST's, mainly JN114 is making a new model of the HST to run in hopefully all versions of trainz, while Nexusdj, the Reskinning genious, will paint these up in various livery's, from the old British Rail Blue and Grey, to the most recent FGW Neon...

The thing is, this one caught my eye more, I do reskinnig from time to time myself, but that Cross Country logo on the HST, is by far one of the hardest logo's to copy, as it's all angles with straight lines...

I live near the West Coast Mainline, and I see many Voyagers, mostly Virgin but on the odd occasion, Cross Country, but I have never seen a real HST in this livery before, they do exist as I've googled them in photo's, but very rare in this livery, and that's what caught my eye, this livery seems to suit the HST more than the Voyagers, that's only my opinion though...

I'll have a scout though the forums and I'll find for you, the new HST that JN114 and Nexusdj are working on, I'll post it below, I promise you'll be amazed...

I know there is a little bit of tweaking to be done here and there, but the new HST 125 is coming soon... I just hope he'll do this livery too, as it looks great...

Joe Airtime
This is the age of the train

airtime
December 3rd, 2009, 06:15 AM
Here as promised...

the new look HST 125, to be released soon, made by JN114 and painted up by Nexusdj...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/djnexus/trainz%202009/hsttest1x1024.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/djnexus/trainz%202009/hsttest2x1024.jpg

I told you... you would be amazed...

I believe they need a slight tweak here and there, then once complete, JN114 and Nexusdj will release them one by one, in different livery's...

Joe Airtime
Some people use this forum to moan, I use it to praise...

Yskonyn
December 3rd, 2009, 06:50 AM
Those rails look incredibly detailed as well! :eek: Are they on DLS or built-in? I can't remember I've seen such nice rail tracks before?

4ndylloyd
December 3rd, 2009, 06:56 AM
Hey Joe,

Those screenshots have got me drooling too :mop: .....they are fab :udrool:

Andy

Dean_Forest
December 3rd, 2009, 10:17 AM

Technically, they don't own the HSTs, 220s or 221s either, they lease them.

airtime
December 3rd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Technically, they don't own the HSTs, 220s or 221s either, they lease them.

Wow I didn't know that, with them painted in there livery I thought they must have owned them, well you learn something new everyday...

The track is by Rumour3 and is called UK Bullhead - Wooden 09 and is available to download from the Auran DLS kuid:79563:90009

Now for more screenshots of JN114 and Nexusdj's great HST work...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/djnexus/trainz%202009/hsttestICVXC1x1024.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/djnexus/trainz%202009/merlinhsts1x1024.jpg

Hope this helps and thank you Dean for the Cross Country information...

Joe Airtime

stagecoachdriverdave
December 3rd, 2009, 09:58 PM
They look as if the headlights could be made a little larger, but otherwise, fantastic.

Milaga
December 3rd, 2009, 11:49 PM
The track is by Rumour3 and is called UK Bullhead - Wooden 09 and is available to download from the Auran DLS kuid:79563:90009

Yow! Looks like I might have a new track asset.

bolivar
December 4th, 2009, 02:44 AM
They do look good. Are there passenger views from the saloons?

trains08
December 4th, 2009, 03:17 AM
@airtime - Just to say that you *don't* get CrossCountry HST in this livery!

Find them in these colours;

http://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/About_us/Press_and_media/CrossCountry_Unveils_First_Refurbished_HST/Default.aspx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CrossCountry-HST-at-BHM.jpg

@bolivar - From what I can see you get passenger views, yes! For the latest information you can have a look at the UK Screenshots thread where you can find the man himself!

airtime
December 4th, 2009, 06:09 AM
[quote=trains08;527086]@airtime - Just to say that you *don't* get CrossCountry HST in this livery!

No what I mean is, I live that far north on the West Coast Mainline, that we don't get HST's in Cross Country livery at all along that line, only Virgin Pendalinos, Virgin and Cross country Voyagers and Virgin Super Voyagers and on the odd occasion, very rare though an HST in either National Express livery or Grand Central livery, never Cross country... that's why I like it that much, as to me it's very very rare...

Hope this helps explain what I mean't...

Joe Airtime

trains08
December 4th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Ah, sorry about that! I saw the screenie you have in your first post a while ago and it was before the XC HST was re-branded and Nexus made his interpritation rather than the accurate colours :hehe:

pfx
December 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Yow! Looks like I might have a new track asset.

It's the only track I use for route creation. That and the rusty version for unused sidings.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the HSTs. I'm currently using a reskinned class 91 and mk 4 stock on my current route and these will add nicely to the IC fleet.

pfx
February 11th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Is there any news on these 125s yet or have I missed it in another thread?

hope5
April 11th, 2010, 10:49 AM
dammit now i need to buy trainz2010 to use the new hst :'(
(edit) or do i....