PDA

View Full Version : Digital Download Trainz 2010

ieaster
November 3rd, 2009, 01:09 PM
Hi
Does anybody know how I can cancell the above Digital download. I wanted the box version sent to me but pressed the wrong button. I will not be able to download this comfortably as I only have a 1MB download speed. I have now purchased the box version as I do want the game but I cannot contact any of the Auran team to find out how to cancell.
Can anybody help me
Thanks
Ivan

aardvark1
November 3rd, 2009, 04:22 PM
Hi,

You could try and contact the Helpdesk here:

http://support.auran.com/

Have fun,:)

ColPrice2002
November 4th, 2009, 08:13 AM
I'll second that !

I did just the same thing with my order for 2009.

The Helpdesk were able to sort it all out - no problems.

They sis post that they're busy at the moment, so it may be a few days before it's sorted.

Do remember to put the order reference on the ticket.

Colin

mity22
November 6th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Yea the box is better I tried the digital download for Trs2009 it it was hell i cancelled it it takes hours to download.

mjolnir
November 6th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Yea the box is better I tried the digital download for Trs2009 it it was hell i cancelled it it takes hours to download.

I pre-ordered one of the add-on routes, and I saw reports of it taking hours to d/l in these forums, but I didn't have a chance to get to the download for a couple days, and I found by waiting, that I took me far less time. I've pre-ordered the 2010 EE, too, and I plan to wait at least a couple days before I download.

ns

baz66
November 7th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Yeah your'e right.
It does take a long time. Best to use a download helper. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.mjolnir. Contact the help desk for a cancel. I did the same thing once.
baz

Lagermeister
November 13th, 2009, 01:53 PM
It seems that Helpdesk does not working at the moment. I have been waiting since 8 days for a answer.

If someone want make a preorder you will receive a DSL ticket for 7 days and it is valid immediately even when you can not use it because you have no Trainz 2010.

airplane21
February 26th, 2010, 12:19 PM
That address http://support.auran.com dies not work. It's a bad address!

airplane21
February 26th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Well Auran got my money and now I want my Trainz 2010 but there seems to be no way to contact anyone. I want my Trainz 2010 or my money back! Is there a phone number or another email because http://support.auran.com/ is a bad address. Thanks for the help!

robin_hoods
February 26th, 2010, 12:27 PM
It does work I just tried it

airplane21
February 26th, 2010, 12:33 PM
I'm having the same problem as ieaster. I paid for the download but never got any information other then my purchase receipt on how to download Trainz 2010. I'm willing to give up on the download and get the box version but there is no one to talk to. How do I get my money back or talk to someone to handle the problem with this type of "customer no service?" Can anyone help me here? Please!!!

Stevenc15
February 28th, 2010, 12:51 PM
im in a similar boat, I purchased trainz 2010 for online download and half of the download links for the files are corrupted in some fashion.

I just spent 45$ US on this, and im hoping to be able to download it soon, or I will be disputing the charge to my credit company.

sentra07
February 28th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Im getting asking to insert a cd for some reason on the files that actually do download

Edvin1aa
March 1st, 2010, 05:34 AM
From what I have read elsewhere given by Zac.

You have to download all files (3 or4) and have them in same directory, first then can you start install.

(since it ask for cd's you must have started install)

NICKEL
March 1st, 2010, 07:19 AM
You need to download all 5 files shown on your profile page before trying to install.

Having said that the first 2 files are broken and do not download. Auran time to fix this.

sentra07
March 1st, 2010, 12:06 PM
well another problem I am having is instead of saying run for the download it says find then I click that and it takes me to all theses pages any ideas?

Edvin1aa
March 1st, 2010, 12:16 PM
When you have downloaded all files, then you shall only click on 1 file, which have an .exe as file extension

normally called install.exe (haven't used Auran's files)

then this file will open the rest of the files as needed.

mity22
July 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM
I hate the digital download I always prefer hard copies as I brought one once that never worked and wasted Money.