PDA

View Full Version : Sandwell

Sandwell
October 24th, 2009, 01:32 AM
In "Driver Command Edit" I have selected "Navigate To", "Navigate To Trackmark", and "Navigate via Trackmark". The layout is a composite one in Trainz 2009. However, the "Navigate To" does not appear in Driver Setup, while the other two do appear.
Any suggestions?
Sandwell

baz66
October 24th, 2009, 03:07 AM
Hi sandwell. have you by any chance opened navigate to to edit in cmp2? this would explain the no show.If so, make sure you revert to original.(in the open for edit box)Otherwise, can,t help. It,s unusual. Mine works. Maybe someone has a answer.
baz

rweber95
October 24th, 2009, 04:34 AM
Navigate To is only available if you have named trackside objects [an object with track(s)] in the route.
Navigate To Trackmark and Navigate via Trackmark are only available if you have trackmarks in the route.

Bob

baz66
October 24th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Well there you go. Didn,t know that. Hit it with a trackmark.
baz

Sandwell
October 24th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Thank you Bob and Baz. I found that both the "Drive To" and the "Navigate To" cannot be edited. As with the "Navigate ..." commands "Drive To" also doesn't appear, whilst "Drive To Trackmark" and "Drive via Trackmark" do. What I am trying to get to is a "Navigate to [Portal name]". Hence it is very frustrating as it appears to be only in this particular layout.
Sandwell .

rweber95
October 25th, 2009, 12:01 AM
In Surveyor, have you check the Drive Commands - Edit to see if Navigate To is checked?

Bob

Sandwell
November 2nd, 2009, 01:34 AM
I used two downloaded layouts [by the same author] and merged them. These instructions did not work on the original layouts either.
It was an interesting experiment, and I did learn something. Thanks for your help.
Sandwell