PDA

View Full Version : Where is my scenario?

Gary_Evans
October 15th, 2009, 04:31 PM
This is probably a really stupid question from one who has been with Trainz for six years. I recently created a scenario with TS2009, uploaded it and got it accepted on Oct 9. I went to my profile and found that it had been downloaded 128 times and a couple of guys have written to tell me they downloaded the scenario (Deane local automated). My question is, where do you find it? I perused the DLS and could not find that scenario. Is there a special DLS for TS2009? I am new to TS2009 and I feel really dumb:confused: .
Gary

junewil
October 15th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Do a search in CMP2 under name Deane local and 3 items will come up in the main panel
junewil

Gary_Evans
October 16th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Thanks, Junewil. I guess TS2009 scenarios do not appear on the 2004 DLS.
Gary

junewil
October 17th, 2009, 03:56 PM
That is the trouble with new routes and activities in TRS09 . Authors of either NEW Routes and/or Activities would be advised to advise through the forum .
This quite a nice route and the placing of the reversing points is very pleasing being short . Mostly authors go a considerable distance which is not to railway practice.
To get the full appreciation in TRS09 it is necessary to change a lot of PM,s to IM,s and in one case convert TEXTURES to tga . Also all bogies need to have shadows . BUT that is the fun of TRAINZ and keeps me interested solving all these matters .
junewil

Gary_Evans
October 18th, 2009, 11:04 AM
That is the trouble with new routes and activities in TRS09 . Authors of either NEW Routes and/or Activities would be advised to advise through the forum .
This quite a nice route and the placing of the reversing points is very pleasing being short . Mostly authors go a considerable distance which is not to railway practice.
To get the full appreciation in TRS09 it is necessary to change a lot of PM,s to IM,s and in one case convert TEXTURES to tga . Also all bogies need to have shadows . BUT that is the fun of TRAINZ and keeps me interested solving all these matters .
junewil
I really appreciate your input junewill and as I stated above, I am a novice to TS09. Having been mired in @004 for years I am learing from the start about 09. I assume from your comments you are reffering to items in my sceanrio. Please explain what I need to do to change PMs to IMs what textures to convert to tga and shadow the bogies.
I thought I understood Trainz until I converted to TS2009:confused: .
Gary