PDA

View Full Version : Boulevard RR Crossings?

Carfreak4
August 10th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Hey guys,

I'm sure you're all familiar with the Boulevard road that comes stock with TRS2006, TC1-3, and TS2009. I'm starting to build a city route for Trainz from scratch and was wondering if anybody knows if there is a railroad crossing on the DLS or any Trainz site that is compatible with this road? I tried downloading some of bnsf50's famous 4L RR crossings, but the road overlaps on the crossing, so the entire xing is covered in the road (since the elevation point in the boulevard spline is higher than the crossing). Anyway, it'd be great if I could get something to go along with the road. Thanks.

JCitron
August 10th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Hey guys,

I'm sure you're all familiar with the Boulevard road that comes stock with TRS2006, TC1-3, and TS2009. I'm starting to build a city route for Trainz from scratch and was wondering if anybody knows if there is a railroad crossing on the DLS or any Trainz site that is compatible with this road? I tried downloading some of bnsf50's famous 4L RR crossings, but the road overlaps on the crossing, so the entire xing is covered in the road (since the elevation point in the boulevard spline is higher than the crossing). Anyway, it'd be great if I could get something to go along with the road. Thanks.

He also makes some wide roads as well and I think boulevards. Also check out those made by Maddy. Her YARN roads are also compatible.