PDA

View Full Version : Trainz Fatal Error ?

Vulcan40
August 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Running Trs2006 Nvidia GForce 9600,Amd duo core 5200,2 gigs Ram. what is the most common reason for a Trainz Fatal Error Message? This message appears when I go to a certain spot on my layout just about everytime. I have checked and I have no Faulty dependecies.

rweber95
August 6th, 2009, 07:49 PM
When you say go to, do you mean when you move the compass to that point or when a loco gets to that point? Could there be a scenery item near that point that has a triggered event? Inquiring minds want to know:p .

Bob

Vulcan40
August 6th, 2009, 08:50 PM
If I am in Cab view it runs through fine but if I go to Track mode or Free Roaming I get the error. The location is at the seaport. I really have no scenery that is interactive there or for that matter hardly any scenery except ground cover such as grass

ZecMurphy
August 7th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Are you able to go to that point in surveyor?

Can you please go through the process that you normally go through, and crash Trainz again. Immediately after it crashes and you have closed Trainz down, go to the Trainz install folder and open a file called 'JetLog.txt'. Please copy and paste the contents of this into a forum post.

However, when you do so, please put this before it: (code)

And this after it (/code).
Replace the ( and ) with [ and ] respectively.
This will actually put it into a separate window with a scroll bar, effectively shortening your post whilst containing all of the information.

Vulcan40
August 7th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I have tried (code) Paste [/code]. I have tried
paste needless to say it craps the forum because it is too large. Please clarify. Can I Zip this file and email it to you?

Vulcan40
August 7th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I think I have tried every which way but it is too large. in text form it is 1.5 Mb. Can I zip this and send it to you Email?

Vulcan40
August 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I have found something new. while in surveyor I was using the mesh view and all went well until I put the textures back in. If this is any help