August 6th, 2009, 04:03 PM
just wonder who runs the iportal server

ct_krogen
August 6th, 2009, 07:56 PM
the mods can delete this message/ close this message

ZecMurphy
August 7th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Hi all
The iTrainz server went down with the forums last week, and did not come back online. We are hoping to have it back online as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.

ct_krogen
August 7th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hi all
The iTrainz server went down with the forums last week, and did not come back online. We are hoping to have it back online as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.

tha xyou sir

Code_Red_Hanel
August 8th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Does anyone get on Iportal? I wanna get into it but no one seems to get on. After it gets fixed Pm your name and ill add you.

ct_krogen
August 8th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Does anyone get on Iportal? I wanna get into it but no one seems to get on. After it gets fixed Pm your name and ill add you.

yea, my portal id is in my signture line

ZecMurphy
August 11th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Hi All
I have been informed that the iTrainz server is now back online.
Thank you for your patience on this matter.

mattatude
September 20th, 2010, 02:45 AM
hi i'm actaully new to trains online but wanted to know something. how do you get the iportal tunnel or basic to work right? i have been trying to send some trains to a friend i just met for his woodchips and to give him some lumber. we were trying to figure this out for the last 3 hours we heard form each other. just wondering how you actaully send people goods and stuff of the like.

danny5
September 20th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Mattatude I would be glat to walk you thru this on ichat just add me to your chat list Danny5

mattatude
September 20th, 2010, 07:01 PM
thanks danny5

mattatude
September 20th, 2010, 10:23 PM
have some of the basics down just need to know how to bring cars and locos through the iportal and begin having fun.

mattatude
September 20th, 2010, 11:29 PM
hey i was just wondering how to send and recieve from i portals. me and a friend would like exchange goods and such so we can go on are merry way. i just need to know how to end it to him and recieve from him.

ct_krogen
September 22nd, 2010, 09:52 AM

o there a fwe of us that iportal, every night i am on,,,, add my name to you ichat,,,,

mattatude
September 23rd, 2010, 09:57 PM
hey just wondering how to use the i portals the right way. me and a friend are trying to work this problem out at this moment. please help with sending and recieving information

ct_krogen
September 25th, 2010, 06:37 PM
what problemare you haveing