PDA

View Full Version : Searchlight Signals - Tri-head

Rougespear7mm
August 3rd, 2009, 12:03 AM
Hey there guys,

I'm wanting to use norfolksouthern37's searchlight signals. I've found a ladder included in his pack for a 3-head signal, but I'm unable to find the 3-head signal to match it... or any tri-headed signal for that matter. All I see are doubles and singles. What am I missing? Where can I find it?

Cheers, Brent

rweber95
August 3rd, 2009, 04:50 AM
Do you have this one Searchlight Signal 08 Interlocking Gantry,<kuid2:45324:24308:1> ?

Bob

Approach_Medium
August 3rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
Do you have this one Searchlight Signal 08 Interlocking Gantry,<kuid2:45324:24308:1> ?

Bob
Nothing in DLS matching that KUID or title.
I have not seen the norfolksouthern37 searchlight signal 08. I have been using the "safetran clight signal 08 interlocking",kuid2:45324:24346:1 , and the gantry version; KUID2:45324:24350:1. Oddly enough, the thumbnails for these show searchlight, but the signals are 3-aspect lights.

norfolksouthern37
August 3rd, 2009, 12:06 PM
i never made a 3 head ground signal for the searchlight. only gantry mounted ones. all signal updates are at jointedrail.com NOT on the dls, as these versions were corrupted on the dls AFTER they were uploaded and they never would take them down.

Rougespear7mm
August 3rd, 2009, 01:07 PM
Would you be interested in making one tri-head addition to the pack ns37? It seems to be a great pack and I want to use them on my current prototype layout. My official track profile documents show a lot of tri-head signals, but only guarding the entrance into/through a passing siding. Can you suggest a substitute or some other way I can use your signals to guard in the same way?

Approach_Medium
August 3rd, 2009, 04:49 PM
i never made a 3 head ground signal for the searchlight. only gantry mounted ones. all signal updates are at jointedrail.com NOT on the dls, as these versions were corrupted on the dls AFTER they were uploaded and they never would take them down.
Thanks for that info. I'll have to go to your site and DL the good ones. I'm not sure whee I got mine from.