PDA

View Full Version : industry is empty in trs 09

fdc
July 30th, 2009, 07:57 PM
when I try to make an industry with the multiple industry there are no products that show.
can anyone help me please

llebrez
July 31st, 2009, 01:18 AM
You are going to have to be more specific on products that don't show. Do you mean "can see them?", or you dont have the menu of products to make a selection.. Do you understand how to set up the industry properly?

ct_krogen
July 31st, 2009, 09:52 AM
when I try to make an industry with the multiple industry there are no products that show.
can anyone help me please

did you set you the track to produce or comuse the produce

go here to learn hose to set up the multi TRACK

http://members.westnet.com.au/nightcrawler/trainz/

after you get there click on the icon in the upper left page

fdc
August 1st, 2009, 04:51 AM
i used to make a lot of industry
when I right-click the industry to configure it and I want to setup the queues the list of available products is empty and I get this message

MultipleIndustryNew : Thread Exception: ER_Exception, line 1911, file multipleindustrynew.gs (1)

StorkNest
August 1st, 2009, 09:16 AM
Which MultipleIndustryNew is it? There's two.
kuid:-19:10165
kuid:117140:10166

Napalm
August 1st, 2009, 09:22 AM
Hi fdc,

Unfortunately the MIN's in TS2009 are 'Broke' at the moment but are fixed in SP2 which will be available very soon.

There are a couple of industries that don't work in TS2009 with SP1 but they have been fixed.

Nathan

fdc
August 2nd, 2009, 06:29 AM
It's allright now, when working on my railroad I got all the products back.
but now I'm missing the icons in driver. I think it's just trs '09 that's not functioning like it should. I'll just have to wait for SP2 or a patch and than maybe thing will return to normal.

thanks for trying to help